What do you get?
Members of Water China have various benefits that can make a difference in your daily work with export to China.
As a member you get:
- A competent network with some of the largest Danish multinationals in China.
- Joint Danish export promotions
- Help finding the right partners, distributors, projects and/or customers in China.
- Local Chinese water competencies that can help you open doors.
- Close cooperation with customers and network opportunities on a daily basis with local companies at our Shanghai office.
- Knowledge of current rules and policies, news and project in the Chinese water industry, case stories from other network members, as well as upcoming events.
- Access to a database with relevant key players in the Chinese water industry.
- Access to promotion via Chinese SoMe Channels such as WeChat
- Access to consultancy services and ad hoc activities facilitated by our Chinese colleagues at the Shanghai office.
- A competent member association with more than 600 companies working in international sales.
04.12.2023Læs mere og tilmeld
Chinese Water Delegation Visits to Denmark
Following previous Danish delegation visits to China in 2023 and based on the fruitful workshops, we plan to organize a Chinese water delegation to Denmark, where key persons from Chinese stakeholders will be invited. Are you ready to meet your potential Chinese customers here in Denmark?
What can you participate in?
In Water China you can meet members and potential customers. Together we set the course and organise activities that matches your needs and the trends in the industry.
- Member networking meetings in Denmark and China
- Roadshows and company visits. I.e. we organise frequent visits to relevant government authorities, water groups, municipal engineering design institutes, water utilities and many more.
- Promotion events in cities across China where Danish Water solutions focusing on energy-efficiency, innovation, and sustainability are showcased.
- Technical workshops and seminars with key customers in China, focusing on Danish water technology.
- Joint Danish pavilion at different fairs in China, e.g. IE Expo in Shanghai
- Webinars where members share experience and best practice from the water industry.
- Wechat and media access
- Opportunity to participate in courses, seminars, and education via our Academy
In 2019, Danish Export Association launched a 3-year project aiming to build and enhance the exchange and cooperation between China and Denmark in terms of water technologies.
The project is run from our Denmark office, while the association’s Chinese office in Shanghai is creating market awareness about Danish solutions and building relations with the right partners in China.
The project is financially supported by The Danish Industry Foundation.
A long-term approach
The project is a coordinated and long-term approach to cultivate, build and strengthen relations between relevant actors in Denmark and China to benefit both parties.
Goals of the U-S-E Water project
- Establish a strong cross-continental water network
- Share knowledge on water technology solutions to optimise the water industry
- Help each other achieve great results and in the end a better environment
We share knowledge and experience within export sales to help you become even better at your work and make your international business grow faster.
Meet the members
Become part of a wide network within the water industry, covering everything from export sellers, sales managers, CTOs, directors, and project managers working with business development, sales, software development and new technology in the water industry.
The companies are typically advisors as well as technology and software suppliers to the global water and wastewater industry. I.e. pump suppliers or consulting engineers.