Marine & Offshore China
Do you want to increase your sales to the Chinese marine and offshore industry?
Marine & Offshore China is a network for suppliers to the marine and offshore industry that wish to expand and strengthen their sales to China.
The network will help increase your sales to the Chinese market through knowledge sharing, exchange of market updates, news about projects, customer leads, partners, and best practice when selling marine and offshore solutions to the Chinese market.
What do you get?
As a member you get various benefits that can make a difference in your daily work with export to China:
- A network where you can meet experienced professionals and share knowledge and challenges on starting up and running initiatives in China
- Joint Danish export promotions
- Help finding the right partners, distributors, projects and/or customers in China
- Local marine and offshore competencies who can help you open doors
- The opportunity to work closely with customers and network on a daily basis with local companies at our Shanghai office
- Knowledge of current rules and policies, news and project, case stories, as well as upcoming events.
- Acces to a database with Chinese wind turbine manufacturers, developers and institutes
- Access to promotion via Chinese SoMe Channels
- Consultancy services and ad hoc activities
- A competent member association with more than 600 companies working in international sales
What can you participate in?
In Marine & Offshore China you can meet members and potential customers. Together we set the course and organise activities matching your challenges and the developments in the industry.
- Consulting services on request
- National joint stand at major marine exhibitions
- Regular member meetings and networking sessions
- Database and an updated list of Chinese shipyards, R&D institutes and ship owners in China
- Seminars, road shows and company visits as a group
- Wechat and media access
- Opportunity to participate in courses, seminars, and education via our Academy in Denmark
- Branding of your company towards Chinese customers
We share knowledge and best practice within export sales to help you become even better at your work and make your international business grow faster.
Networking is about giving, not takingRead article
Recruiting employees in ChinaRead article (Danish)
Why join the network?
Become part of a network of highly skilled Danish suppliers to the marine and offshore industry. Together, we approach key decision makers like Chinese shipyards, ship owners, design and research institutes, offshore engineering companies, oil and gas owners and many more.
It is the right network to be in if you want to share market knowledge and network with peers in the Chinese marine and offshore market.
We aim to be your strategic partner in China and can support you in the Chinese market in various ways.
Who is a member?
You will be part of a network with many different Danish companies in the marine and offshore industry. We all have in common that we supply Chinese companies with know-how, equipment or services.
The network is open to all Danish companies with interest in the Chinese maritime and offshore industry. You do not need to have a local subsidiary company or representation to become a member of the group.
See all member companies here.
For any group discussion, you are welcome to join Wechat and Linkedin Groups:
- Wechat Name 丹麦出口协会 or please long press to identify the QR code via Wechat
- LinkedIn - Danish Export Association In China
President, Danfoss China
- Vice Chairman:
Michael Mantzius Andersen,
Sales Director Asia, Hoyer Motors
- James Le,
General Manager, Marine Division, Alfa Laval China
- Michael Mei,
VP APAC Marine, Hempel North Asia
- Michael Døj,
Group CEO, Vestas Aircoil Ltd
- Alex Zhang,
Sales & Service Director, Viking Life-Saving Equipment
- Jonas Frank,
Managing Director, Martin Bencher International Transportation (Shanghai)
- Henrik Mortensen,
General Manager, Marine & Offshore Solutions, Johnson Controls
- Kaare Petersen,
General Manager, DESMI Suzhou
- Søren Markussen,
CEO, DMS A/S