What do you get?
As a member you have various benefits that can make a difference in your daily work with export to China:
- A network where you can meet experienced professionals and share knowledge and challenges on starting up and running initiatives in China
- Joint Danish export promotions
- Help to find the right partners, distributors, projects and/or customers in China
- Local wind competencies that can help you open doors.
- The opportunity to work closely with customers and network on a daily basis with local companies at our Shanghai office
- Knowledge of current rules and policies, news and projects, case stories, as well as upcoming events.
- Acces to a database with Chinese wind turbine manufacturers, developers and institutes
- Access to promotion via Chinese SoMe Channels
- Consultancy services and ad hoc activities
- A competent member association with more than 600 companies working in international sales
What can you participate in?
In Danish Export – Wind China you can meet members and potential customers. Together we set the course and organise activities matching your challenges and the developments in the industry.
- Member networking meetings every month in China
- 3-5 group visits a year to Chinese wind turbine manufacturers, owners, and developers
- Joint Danish pavilion at different fairs in China e.g. CWP and Offshore Wind China
- Wechat and media access
- Opportunity to participate in courses, seminars, and education via our Academy
- Branding of your company towards Chinese customers
Who is a member?
Become part of a network with a broad range of different Danish companies in the wind industry. We all have in common that we supply the Chinese wind energy industry with know-how, equipment or services. The network is open to all Danish companies with an interest in the Chinese wind energy industry.
We strive to offer services and activities that are relevant to you as a member. Together, we approach key decision makers at e.g. OEM's group visits as well as central trade fairs. This way, you get closer to important customers.
It is the right network to be in if you want to share market knowledge and network with peer companies in the large Chinese wind market.
We aim to be your strategic partner in China, and are able to support you in the Chinese market in various ways.
See a list of member companies here.
For any group discussion, you are welcome to join Wechat and Linkedin Groups:
- Wechat Name 丹麦出口协会 or please long press to identify the QR code via Wechat
- LinkedIn - Danish Export Association In China
Thomas Møller Andersen, General Manager, C.C. JENSEN (Tianjin)
General Manager, Nissens Cooling System (Tianjin)
- Jean Zhang,
Managing Director, PRACTEK Technology (Shanghai)
- Max Wei,
BD Manager, Protective, HEMPEL North Asia
- Hans-Ulrich Thornberg,
General Manager, Niebuhr Gears (Tianjin)
- Derun Meng,
Managing Director, Force Technology (Beijing)
- Alan Chen,
Sales Manager, Martin Bencher International Transportation (China)