Meet decision makers from the Korean shipbuilding industry by joining the Danish national pavilion. Kormarine has been one of the most important meeting-places in Asia for many years. The event is taking place from 24th to 27th of October 2023.
24.10.2023 - 27.10.2023
South Korea, Busan, Bexco - Busan Exhibition & Convention CenterSe kort
This event is subsidized by The Trade Council.
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 - 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗶𝗱𝘆
𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲: DKK 5.975/sqm plus coordination DKK 4.995 per company. Min. 6 sqm.
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 - 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗶𝗱𝘆
𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲: DKK 7.375/sqm plus coordination DKK 4.995 per company. Min. 6 sqm.
All prices are excl. VAT, flights and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods. More information below.
𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: To secure your stand location from 2021 the deadline is June 1st 2023. For new exhibitors the registration deadline is June 20th 2023. Info om orders and graphics to your stand will follow shortly after.
Coordination / Entry fee will be invoiced upon registration.
Take part in the discussion on trends and projects...
The recovery of South Korean orders continued to escalate in 2019 after a difficult period in Korean shipbuilding. The South Korean government has confirmed it will help to finance some 200 ships of varying types over the next three years to assist its depressed shipbuilding and shipping industries meet global demand. Up to 140 bulk carriers and 60 containerships are on the agenda to be built.
South Korea has the 3rd largest newbuilding orderbook globally and more than half of the world’s largest shipyards groups are operated from Korea.
Facts & Figures of Kormarine 2021
- 700 exhibiting companies from 30 Countries
- 1500 booths
- 8 international pavilions and 6 korean pavilions
- 19,541 visitors including buyers
In 2021 participated country pavilions from Austria, Denmark, Germany, Korea, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland and U.K.
Who will you meet?
Kormarine is an important panel for decision makers from all shipbuilding nations. Shipowner, top manager, engineers and technicians meet in Busan to exchange the newest information and discuss newbuilding projects and trends in the Korean shipping and shipbuilding market.
Why join the Pavilion of Denmark?
Access to the global marine industry. Pavilion of Denmark is for the entire maritime supply chain combining quality, green solutions, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Premium location. The Danish Pavilion features an open and innovative exhibition area. As a part of a national brand your company will benefit from optimal location, important profiling and a high degree of visibility.
Network and important profiling. Participation with the Danish national pavillon includes options of matchmaking, marketing initiatives and social media campaign.
Service. We will take care of the practicalities. The building and dismantling of stands, including interior (chairs, tables, electricity etc.) is being managed for you and a representative from Danish Export MARINE will be present and take care of service in the exhibition area.
The turnkey stand package - what is included?
We will take care of the practicalities and might team up with other Scandinavian pavilions to improve location, extend the network and gain more activity.
- Building and dismantling of stand
- Carpet in pavilion colour
- 1 table, 3 chairs, 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Registration in the official catalogue and admission cards
- Coffee, tea, beverages and snacks during the exhibition
Graphics, prints, transportation of own goods, travel and accommoddation is not included.
What do you get by participating in Pavilion of Denmark?
As a part of a national brand your company will benefit from an optimal location, important profiling and a high degree of visibility.
- As part of Pavilion of Denmark you can strengthen relationships, conclude partnerships and showcase your products in a joint atmosphere, where dialogue and networking are initiated every day.
- Extra profiling of your company and great location in hall C with the highest activity level at Nor-Shipping.
- Benefit from keyplayers visiting the pavilion.
- Meet up with other strong Danish companies and suppliers to the maritime industry.
- Options for press activity in the Norwegian and international maritime medias and social media campaigns.
- Networking activities, matchmaking, reception or delegation visits at the pavilion.
- We assist you in the planning and support you with tools to optimize your participation.
- Lounge area with free coffee, tea, cold beverages, sweets and snacks during the exhibition.
- Productive and efficient use of your time, and more return on your investment.
We will take care of the practicalities. The building and dismantling of stands, including interior (chairs, tables, electricity etc.) is being managed for you. A team from Danish Export is present and take care of service in the exhibition area.
Pricing details - Turnkey package
With subsidy from Trade Council (de-minimis støtte)
DKK 5.975/sqm for turnkey stand package. Min. 6 sqm.
Coordination DKK 4.995 per company.
Without subsidy (hvis I ikke kan modtage de-minimis støtte)
DKK 7.375/sqm for turnkey stand package. Min. 6 sqm.
Coordination DKK 9.990 per company. Members of Danish Export acchieve 50 % discount in coordination.
Turnkey package includes:
- Exhibition stand based on pavilion layout and design
- Building and dismantling of stand
- Walls for your individual graphics (prints not included)
- Carpet, meeting table and chairs, brochure rack
- Lights, power consumption and 1 outlet on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Registration in the official catalogue plus online promotion material
- Exhibitor badges based on the assigned numbers from organizer
- Included in shared marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Side-events for the Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors (e.g. reception, matchmaking or other networking events)
- Coffee, tea, cold beverages, sweets and snacks during the exhibition
- Service and assistance for your planning and during the exhibition
All prices are excl. VAT. The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
General terms of business
Susidy from The Danish Trade Council
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council. To participate with subsidy, your company must be eligible to receive subsidies based on the de-minimis-rules and regulations from the Trade Council. You apply for subsidy by submitting a business form (virksomhedsskema). We will send the form to you some weeks before the show. You are welcome to ask for more information if needed.
In the event of a Force Majeure situation forcing organizer to postpone or cancel the event, your registration will apply to the new dates.
The coordination fee includes Listing & Logo Package (Compulsory).
Price is excl. flights and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Prices are based on a minimum of 7 participating companies and subject to changes based on preliminary budget, changes in currency and potential subsidies from the Trade Council.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Mie J. JakobsenHead of Marine and Head of Cruise & Ferry+45 2173 6336 firstname.lastname@example.org
Inge Lis NielsenProject Manager+45 6020 8555 email@example.com
Mie J. Jakobsen
Head of Marine and Head of Cruise & Ferry
Mie er frontfigur for Marine- og Cruise & Ferry-netværkene. Med stor erfaring inden for eksport og rådgivning af virksomheder på både strategisk og praktisk niveau kan hun hjælpe dig videre, hvis du vil øge din virksomheds eksport.
Mie har boet og arbejdet i Hamborg, inden hun blev projektleder hos Dansk-Tysk Handelskammer. Der arbejdede hun i seks år, hvor hun fik erfaring med en lang række brancher – blandt andet transport og logistik. Derudover har Mie rådgivet virksomheder i forbindelse med licitationer i FN-regi.
Inge Lis Nielsen
Inge Lis jonglerer de praktiske bolde på Danish Exports internationale aktiviteter. Hun står for en stor del af både planlægning og medlemskontakt. Derfor er det Inge Lis, der sørger for, at det er nemt for din virksomhed at tage med os på messe.
Pavilion of Denmark – a turnkey package to ease your participation
By joining the Pavilion of Denmark, your company will be branded as part of a strong Danish sector, but with your own visual identity. Get the full overview of the services you can expect as an exhibitor at Pavilion of Denmark
(Danish) Guide: Sådan får du maksimalt udbytte af messer
Hvordan sikrer du, at din virksomhed får optimalt udbytte? Læs med her, hvor vi tager dig gennem hele processen – fra valg af messe til opfølgning på dine leads.
(Danish) Digitalisering af messeleads: Hvorfor og hvordan?
Læs med, og få konkrete råd til, hvordan din virksomhed digitaliserer messeopfølgningen.