WEFTEC 2023, Chicago, USA
Expand your opportunities in the US at the single largest annual water and waste-water exhibition - WEFTEC. Join Pavilion of Denmark in the US, where Danish water technology is highly rated.
30.09.2023 - 04.10.2023
McCormick Place | Chicago, Illinois, USA
What makes WEFTEC a leading exhibition?
With growing figures, WEFTEC has established itself as 'the place to be' when it comes to making water business, meet new business partners and exchanging knowledge in the US water, and wastewater business.
With expected more than 25,000 attendees and well over 1,000 exhibiting companies, WEFTEC 2023 will again present global representation from every major organization covering all aspects of the water storage, purification, and supply industry.
Also recognized as the largest annual water quality exhibition in the world, the expansive show floor provides unparalleled access to the most cutting-edge technologies, serves as a forum for domestic and international business opportunities, and promotes invaluable peer-to-peer networking among registrants.
Exhibit with us
Danish Export - Water Tech will follow up on the successes from the past six editions of WEFTEC and arrange the Pavilion of Denmark at the 2023 edition of WEFTEC - this time in Chicago. We have a strong cooperation with water technology alliance in the US, who is also participating in the event.
As an exhibitor at the Pavilion of Denmark at WEFTEC 2023, you will have:
- Great opportunity of meeting potential customers and partners
- Great opportunity of meeting agents, representatives, and distributors from the US and the rest of North America
- Unique exposure
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design - save the time and arrive late as we handle the practicalities.
Why should you and your company participate?
Danish companies within the water and wastewater sector, wishing to develop existing relations with the American water sector, or wishing to gain a foothold on the US water market, will take great benefit from participating. Companies interested in establishing themselvels through an agent, representativ, or distributor will also benefit from taking part in the exhibition.
WEFTEC draws thousands of water and wastewater professionals from around the world each year, including:
- Collection Systems Managers
- District Managers
- Environmental Engineers/Chemists/Scientists
- Equipment Manufacturers and Representatives
- Executive Managers
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment Professionals
- Local, State, and Federal Regulators
- Private Industry and Academia Researchers
- Public Officials
- Water and Wastewater Utility Managers
- Water and Wastewater Operators, and many more
Turnkey exhibition solution
Imagine this: You arrive a few days prior to the show. When you finally get access to the exhibition halls and find your booth, you are met by a small square of raw concrete.
Not when exhibiting at Pavilion of Denmark.
Here, your booth is ready. Simply unpack your brochures, place them on the rack and welcome your customers. We even have hot coffee and snacks for you and your customers.
A good placement is key to a successful exhibition. You want a steady flow of traffic going by your booth.
This can be hard to achieve as a single small or medium sized company. But being part of Pavilion of Denmark, you are secured a good spot. We have long relation the organiser and coming as a group strengthens our position.
Furthermore, common strong branding of Pavilion of Denmark at the exhibition makes you, your company and your products even more visible to visitors.
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. costs for prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages, snacks and lunch for you and your guests. (Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition)
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Freight proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. internet, transportation of own goods, board and lodging
Jesper KjeldsHead of Water Tech +45 6120 1699 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra LadefogedProject Consultant +45 2478 1292 email@example.com
Sandra har en vigtig finger med i flere af vores aktiviteter, hvor hun som en del af medlems- og netværksteamet varetager dialogen med medlemmer og er med til at drive flere af foreningens projekter og initiativer.
Sandra er knivskarp, har en uddannelse som Cand.merc i International Business fra Aarhus Universitet BSS og har været i Danish Export som både praktikant og studiemedhjælper. Derfor er hun er godt klædt på til at sikre, at du og alle virksomhederne i foreningen får de rigtige rapporter, viden og sparring stillet til rådighed i Danish Export.
"We help one another at Pavilion of Denmark"
Did you know that there's business in networking with your fellow countrymen?
At Pavilion of Denmark, helpfulness, community and cooperation is paramount and that strenghens your exhibition output.