Targi WOD-KAN 2023
Meet Polish water utilities that are facing challenges with ageing infrastructure, drought, and high percentages of NRW.
30.05.2023 - 01.06.2023
DKK 3.200,- per m2 *
* Subject to company being eligible for TC subsidy under EU 'de-minimis' rules.
A coordination fee of DKK 4.995,- per company will be added.
ex VAT, travel, lodging, and print costs.
Subsidy is based on a minimum of 7 participating companies. For your company to be eligible for subsidy, the "de-minimis-subsidies" for export promotion activities apply.
Deadline for registration: 12 April 2023
Subject to availability - space will be assigned on a first come-first served basis.
The Polish water sector gathers every year at Targi WOD-KAN. Therefore, you meet a large proportion of Polish utilities searching for new technology and knowledge to help them with their challenges.
The conference and exhibit cover everything from wastewater treatment to drinking water distribution and stormwater management.
- Technical directors
- Operational managers
- Project managers
In addition, most commercial stakeholders from the polish water sector participate. It will therefore also be possible to meet potential distributors, agents, service partners, and contractors.
Join Pavilion of Denmark because:
- You will meet the entire Polish water sector
- The Water Technology Alliance (WTA EU) in Poland will participate and help organize meetings and introductions (contacts, business partners, leads).
- Large electricity bills mean that energy savings have become security policy in Poland, which gives efficient energy saving Danish technologies a strong business case.
- In recent years, there has been negative publicity about the environmental impact of the sector. Therefore, funds have been allocated specifically to optimize treatment plants and minimize overflows.
- The new EU directives in the area also pressure the Polish actors to increase their investments.
The market and opportunities
The Polish government has allocated €9.5 billion to ensure an up-to-date water supply. A further €11 billion has been allocated to secure water resources. There is work ahead for the national authorities in relation to creating transparency around water loss and benchmarking. The Polish utilities are aware of the fact that, digitization holds the potential for making the sector more efficient and a number of utilities are already planning projects and upgrading their digital measurement, visualization, and analysis systems.
Within wastewater, there are great opportunities for Danish suppliers. The Polish government has allocated €6.5 euros for investments in upgrading treatment plants. In addition, the utilities' own objectives and projects are continuously being introduced due to rising operating costs and worn-out facilities. Most major utilities now have a goal of becoming energy neutral, or even energy-producing, as soon as possible.
Poland is the third largest producer of biogas from municipal treatment plants in Europe in terms of total cubic meters. Due to the high energy prices and ageing facilities, there is currently a great demand for optimization of existing facilities and expansion to increased capacity.
WTA EU has a large active network in the Polish water sector and is engaged in several projects with the major Polish water utilities. WTA EU is a key stakeholder in making the exhibit for Danish companies a success and will engage their extensive network at the show.
Targi WOD-KAN 2023 expected audience
10,000+ Water Professionals from
- Polish Utility water supply/treatment/distribution
- Wastewater collection and treatment
- Stormwater management
- Public and Private
Skip the hassle: Here’s what we do
We handle contact with the organiser and inform you of all practical information such as deadlines, parking facilities, which busses to take from the city to the venue, and we send you the papers that you must fill.
We make sure that your booth is ready when you arrive as well as dismantled after the exhibition. At least one representative from Danish Export is present during the entire show. We have coffee, snacks and drinks for you and your guests, and if you have questions we have or will find the answer for you.
In other words – you can concentrate on networking and maintaining good relations with your customers and partner.
Exhibition Package (Individual booth of min 9 m2)
9m2 or larger individual turn key booth, incl. table and chairs, 2-3 walls for company graphics, brochure holder, electricity, storage, cleaning as well as a company profile in marketing material + all pavilion services & promotion.
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. costs for prints/graphics)
- Shared graphics, with an overall Danish narrative about the path of the water
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- beverages, snacks and lunch for exhibiting companies. (Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition)
- Pre-Conference webinar about the Polish Water Sector and Market Opportunities
- Pre-Conference webinar for exhibiting companies with orientation and knowledge sharing
- Pavilion marketing material for use before, during and after the fair.
- Reception at the Pavilion (exhibiting companies, invited guests and potential customers/partners)
- Meeting with potential partners and customers
- Marketing of the Pavilion and exhibiting companies on social media, primarily LinkedIn
- Service assistance during the exhibition
The exhibitor package does not include:
- Freight – we can prepare a proposal (optional use)
- Internet, transportation of own goods, board, and lodging
- Airfare and local transportation
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council. To participate with subsidy, your company must be eligible to receive subsidies based on the de-minimis-rules and regulations from the Trade Council.
The de minimis-enactment means that a company can receive public subsidies of maximum EUR 200,000 within a period of three financial years. To receive subsidies, companies must be registered with a Danish VAT-number and complete a business form.
"We help one another at Pavilion of Denmark"
Did you know that there's business in networking with your fellow countrymen?
At Pavilion of Denmark, helpfulness, community and cooperation is paramount and that strenghens your exhibition output.