SMM is the most prioritized event in the European marine industry. Everyone from the entire value chain is there. Once again, we organize the well renowned Pavilion of Denmark at SMM. Exhibit with us and ensure your visibility at the world’s leading maritime trade fair.
03.09.2024 - 06.09.2024
Germany, Hamburg, Hamburg Messe und CongressSee map
Mandatory SMM payment for marketing package DKK 5,250 ex VAT per company.
DKK 6,990/sqm plus coordination DKK 5,500 per company.
Be part of a shared meeting area without showcasing physical products.
DKK 26,490 incl. coordination and print for 1 exhibition wall.
Max. 2 persons per company.
DKK 7,990/sqm plus coordination DKK 11,000 per company for the turnkey package.
DKK 34,990 incl. coordination and print for 1 exhibition wall for the poster package.
All prices are excl. VAT, flights and lodging, printing of your graphics, and transportation of own goods.
SMM is an international forum for representatives of shipbuilding and marine equipment from all parts of the world. At SMM you have the opportunity for networking with key players from the global maritime industry.
Partnerships and collaboration is the fastest way of developing your export sales. Exhibiting at Pavilion of Denmark, you become part of the Blue Denmark brand, where international customers knows to find longlasting, innovative and sustainable solutions.
You want to be part of SMM because everyone worth meeting is there. The exhibition is a unique outlet for you to network with both new and existing customers and you can catch up on the latest industry trends and attend product launches as well as panel discussions on the most relevant trends in the industry.
Pavilion of Denmark: Your Turnkey exhibition solution
As part of Pavilion of Denmark, you benefit from a prime location in Hall B1. We make sure everything is ready, when you arrive, and we dismantle when the exhibition is over.
During the show, you have access to meeting facilities and our private lounge where we serve lunch for you and your business relations.
Why exhibit at Pavilion of Denmark?
At Pavilion of Denmark, we join forces and together, we take your exhibition outcome to the next level.
Exhibiting with us, you benefit from:
Strong relationships between all Danish exhibitors: You become part of a unique atmosphere where we send customers towards one another, and we share contacts, knowledge, upcoming projects, and experiences.
A prime location: Having a long lasting relationship with Messe Hamburg, we get the best location and great branding opportunities.
Visibility: Reception, matchmaking, delegation visits and more, strengthens our visibility and ensures that all industry key players stop by the pavilion.
Services throughout the exhibition: When being part of Pavilion of Denmark, you can concentrate on your customers only. Representatives from Danish Export are present at the entire show, and we always have coffee, snacks, and lunch ready for you. Should you have questions we have or will find the answer for you.
Key SMM numbers
- 2,250 exhibitors from 67 countries
- 90,000 square meters of exhibition space
- 50,000 visitors from 125 nations
SMM offers conferences on digitalisation and green propulsion, maritime safety, big data and offshore technologies.
- Exhibition stand based on pavilion layout and design
- Building and dismantling of a turnkey stand (prints not included)
- Carpet, meeting table and chairs, brochure rack
- Lights, power consumption and 1 outlet on your area
- Internet (basic connection to check emails)
- Cleaning during the exhibition days
- Registration in the official catalogue and online promotion material
- Exhibitor badges based on the assigned numbers from organizer
- Company profiling in shared marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Side-events for the Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors (e.g. reception, matchmaking or other networking events)
- Coffee, tea, cold beverages, sweets and snacks
- Service and assistance for your planning and during the exhibition
Please observe Danish Export Association's General terms of business.
Again in 2024, we aim for at high level exclusive experience when entering Pavilion of Denmark.
For example by
- Giving you the option to print on fabric for a more coherent and cleaner look at your booth
- The red carpets in the entire hall and all the way to the edges
- Company name in the carpets
- Joint branding of Pavilion of Denmark. Both in hall B1 and in other relevant spots throughout the exhibition.
Mie J. JakobsenHead of Marine and Head of Cruise & Ferry+45 2173 6336 firstname.lastname@example.org
Inge Lis NielsenProject Manager+45 6020 8555 email@example.com
Mie J. Jakobsen
Head of Marine and Head of Cruise & Ferry
Mie er frontfigur for Marine- og Cruise & Ferry-netværkene. Med stor erfaring inden for eksport og rådgivning af virksomheder på både strategisk og praktisk niveau kan hun hjælpe dig videre, hvis du vil øge din virksomheds eksport.
Mie har boet og arbejdet i Hamborg, inden hun blev projektleder hos Dansk-Tysk Handelskammer. Der arbejdede hun i seks år, hvor hun fik erfaring med en lang række brancher – blandt andet transport og logistik. Derudover har Mie rådgivet virksomheder i forbindelse med licitationer i FN-regi.
Inge Lis Nielsen
Inge Lis jonglerer de praktiske bolde på Danish Exports internationale aktiviteter. Hun står for en stor del af både planlægning og medlemskontakt. Derfor er det Inge Lis, der sørger for, at det er nemt for din virksomhed at tage med os på messe.