Connect with key stakeholders at the World Water Congress & Exhibition in Toronto. Exhibit with Pavilion of Denmark and connect with decision makers, form unique relations, and strengthen brand exposure.
11.08.2024 - 15.08.2024
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Canada
Cost with subsidy
DKK 5,495/sqm plus coordination DKK 5,500 per company.
The listed net price and your registration is under the assumption of Danish Export Association obtaining subsidy. Should the subsidy not be granted, the gross price will approximately be double up of the net price.
The price is excl. VAT, flights and lodging, printing of your graphics, and transportation of own goods.
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 - 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗶𝗱𝘆
To participate with subsidy, your company must be eligible to receive de-minimis subsidies based on the rules and regulations from the Trade Council. If you are not eligible to receive subsidy, please contact Klaus Kattenhøj, Danish Export.
World Water Congress & Exhibition
The IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition is the global event for water professionals, encompassing the entire water cycle. As the Congress rotates through cities and countries, each iteration places a special emphasis on addressing region-specific concerns.
With a focus on pioneering practices, innovation, and practical solutions, the Congress & Exhibition creates fresh networking and business prospects. It ensures extensive interaction among participants, exhibitors, and sponsors, fostering exposure and connections. The event serves as a conduit, linking attendees with the right individuals and solutions, and has a track record of nurturing collaborations, partnerships, and providing a platform for exhibitors and sponsors to elevate their presence among leading water professionals and companies.
Why attend IWA 2024?
The 2024 edition is expected to bring together over 10,000 people and present opportunities for innovation and action across a comprehensive range of important topics. Also, it gathers water professionals and the wider stakeholders needed to secure progress on water in a unique global forum, allowing participants to network and to share insights and experiences on the latest trends, innovative technologies, and management approaches.
IWA is the highlight of the year for water scientists, companies with new technologies and solutions as well as larger OEMs within the water domain. This is where most new research and technologies are introduced and where to meet your peers once a year. The Danish pavilion has been part of IWA for decades, and this year we will be in the main hall right next to a Danish Principal Sponsor.
This is your chance to meet up with:
- Utility and industry practitioners
- Government officials
- NGO representatives
- Technology and service providers
Pavilion of Denmark offers
Access to the global water industry. Pavilion of Denmark is for the entire water sector. It combines quality, green solutions, energy efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
Premium location. The Danish Pavilion features an open and innovative exhibition area. As part of a national brand, your company will benefit from optimal location, important profiling, and a high degree of visibility.
Network and important profiling. Participation with the Danish national pavillon includes options of matchmaking, marketing initiatives, and social media campaigns.
Service. We take care of the practicalities. The building and dismantling of stands, including interior (chairs, tables, electricity etc.) is being managed for you.
A good placement is key to a successful exhibition. You want a steady flow of traffic going by your booth.
This can be hard to achieve as a single small or medium-sized company. But being part of Pavilion of Denmark, you are secured a good spot. We have long relation the organiser and coming as a group strengthens our position.
Furthermore, common strong branding of Pavilion of Denmark at the exhibition makes you, your company, and your products even more visible to visitors.
See the preliminary floorplan here.
Why exhibit at Pavilion of Denmark?
Your company will benefit from an optimal location, important profiling, and a high degree of visibility.
- You can strengthen relationships, conclude partnerships, and showcase your products in a joint atmosphere, where dialogue and networking are initiated every day
- Extra profiling of your company and great location
- Benefit from keyplayers visiting the pavilion
- Meet up with other strong Danish companies and suppliers within the water industry.
- Networking activities, matchmaking, reception, or delegation visits at the pavilion.
- We assist you in the planning and support you with tools to optimize your participation.
- Lounge area with free coffee, tea, cold beverages, sweets, and snacks during the exhibition.
- Productive and efficient use of your time, and more return on your investment.
We will take care of the practicalities. The building and dismantling of stands, including interior (chairs, tables, electricity etc.) is being managed for you. A team from Danish Export - Water Tech is present and will take care of service in the exhibition area.
With or without subsidy, the turnkey package includes
- Exhibition stand based on pavilion layout and design
- Building and dismantling of a turnkey stand (prints not included)
- Carpet, meeting table and chairs, brochure rack
- Lights, power consumption and 1 outlet on your area
- Cleaning during the exhibition days
- Registration in the official catalogue and online promotion material
- Exhibitor badges based on the assigned numbers from organizer
- Company profiling in shared marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Side-events for the Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors (e.g. reception, matchmaking or other networking events)
- Coffee, tea, cold beverages, sweets and snacks
- Service and assistance for your planning and during the exhibition
Please observe Danish Export Association's General terms of business.
Klaus Kubstrup KattenhøjHead of Water Tech+45 3117 3314 email@example.com
Henriette MogensenProject Consultant+45 3125 7678 firstname.lastname@example.org
Klaus Kubstrup Kattenhøj
Head of Water Tech
Klaus er ansvarlig for medlemsaktiviteterne inden for Water Tech.
Han har en fortid fra flere eksportorienterede virksomheder. Blandt andet har han været ved Grundfos i 17 år og har arbejdet med alt fra produkt- og forretningsudvikling til salg og markedsføring i Europa, Nordamerika og Asien. Dermed har Klaus opbygget et stort netværk i udlandet.