IFFA is the largest and most significant show in the meat processing industry. With more than 1,000 exhibitors and 67,000 visitors, this is the place to showcase your products and solutions to the global market.
14.05.2022 - 19.05.2022
Danish Export Association (Eksportforeningen)
SSH Stainless A/S
Teknologisk Institut (1)
Price, turnkey stand:
DKK 6,700/sqm plus coordination fee
- all prices excl. VAT.
Members of Danish Export: DKK 4,995.00
Non-members: DKK 9,990,00
Prices are excl. transportation of own goods, board, and lodging.
At IFFA, the industry meets to showcase or find new innovative solutions within food safety and economical as well as sustainable food production. German consumers demand sustainability which is evident in the organic trends increasingly gaining ground on the market. Therefore, the meat processing industry is forced to incorporate sustainability throughout the value chain.
German but global
IFFA takes place in Frankfurt, Germany, but being the leading fair within meat, the show attracts exhibitors and visitors from all over the world.
You can meet a wide range of professionals from the entire meat processing industry, e.g.:
- The butchers’ trade
- Food-retail trade
- Import/export trades
- Dismembering operations
- The general food and semi-luxuries industry
- A wide variety of supplier industries
Let us handle the practicalities and let you focus on your customers
When you exhibit at Pavilion of Denmark, we service you throughout the exhibition process.
Before the show, we handle contact with the organiser of IFFA and inform you of all practical information such as deadlines, parking facilities, which busses to take from the city to the venue, and we send you the papers that you must fill out.
We make sure that your booth is ready when you arrive as well as dismantled after the exhibition. At least one representative from Danish Export is present during the show. We have coffee, snacks and drinks for you and your guests, and if you have questions we have or will find the answer for you.
In other words – you can concentrate on networking and maintaining good relations with your customers and partners.
Facts: IFFA 2019
- 67,000 visitors from 149 countries
- International visitors: 70 percent
- 1,039 exhibitors from 49 countries
- International exhibitors: 62 percent
- 120,000 square metres of exhibition space
IFFA takes place every third year.
Your to-do list
Now that we take care of the practical issues, you will have plenty of time to focus on the tasks that will really boost your business, e.g.
- Investigate the market within meat and identify your most important prospects
- Invite VIP guests and book meetings for the exhibition
- Connect with the other Danish exhibitors at Pavilion of Denmark – you can share knowledge about customers and projects throughout the show
- Be ready, available, and accessible at the exhibition floor. Since we provide you with snacks and drinks, there is no need to leave your booth
- Follow up on your leads as soon as the exhibition is over – we will take care of dismantling your booth
Meet Susanne and Brian – your organisers
They will assist you before, during and after the event, and if you have any questions, they are the ones to contact.
Reach Susanne and Brian:
+45 60 20 85 64
+45 40 55 87 21
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using expo system at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints and graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of your booth
- One table and three chairs
- One brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for all exhibitors at Pavilion of Denmark
- Joint bar area with hot and cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests (Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition)
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service and assistance before, during and after the exhibition
- Hotel proposals (optional)
Susanne HolmProject Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech +45 6020 8564 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian BoeltProject Consultant +45 4055 8721 email@example.com
Project Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech
Susanne står i spidsen for vores netværk inden for bioenergi og arbejder med flere eksportprojekter i foreningen. Hun har stor erfaring med salg og kundesupport på en lang række eksportmarkeder, så hun kan blandt andet sparre med dig om kundernes krav, kultur og forretningsprocesser.
Susanne har tidligere været salgsingeniør, hvor hun fik en stor teknisk forståelse og erfaring med eksportsalg samt planlægning af messer. I Danish Export Association er hun med til at udvikle og gennemføre aktiviteter, der hjælper medlemmerne med at styrke deres eksport gennem netværksmøder og eksportfremstød.
Brian planlægger og projektleder Danish Exports mange internationale aktiviteter i tæt samspil med resten af kollegaerne. Du vil derfor møde Brian, når I deltager i vores eksportfremstødsaktiviteter.
Brian er en netværker helt ind i knoglerne og har et stort servicegen. Du vil nyde godt af hans lange erfaring fra rejsebranchen, når du deltager på eksportfremstød. Brian har mere end 95 lande i rygsækken og giver dig gerne et par fif til at knække den kulturelle nød, når du træder ind på nye markeder.