Every three years, the whole sector gets together in Frankfurt am Main to present innovative solutions for the safe, healthy and economic production of meat and meat products. Participate in Pavilion of Denmark at the largest and most important exhibition targeted at the meat industry.
14.05.2022 - 19.05.2022
Danish Export Association (Eksportforeningen)
IFFA – the leading global exhibition for the meat industry
Every three years, the whole sector gets together in Frankfurt am Main to present innovative solutions for the safe, healthy and economic production of meat and meat products. On an area of 120,000 square metres, over 1,000 exhibitors from all over the world show innovations for all stages of meat processing, refining, packaging and sales to an audience of some 67,000 trade visitors from 149 countries.
At the last edition of the fair, 70 percent of visitors came from outside Germany. They come from the entire meat-processing industry, the butchers’ trade, the food-retail trade, the wholesale and import / export trades, slaughtering and dismembering operations, the general food and semi-luxuries industry and a wide variety of supplier industries.
The product segments
IFFA sets the pace of innovation in the sector and many companies use the fair to launch their new products onto the world market. Over 1,000 exhibitors, including all market leaders, show products and solutions for the fields of:
- Slaughtering and dismembering equipment
- Transport and storage systems
- Refrigeration technology
- Automation technology
- Supply facilities
- Cleaning equipment, hygiene and occupational safety
- IT solutions
- Measuring and weighing equipment
- Packing materials
- Ingredients, spices, additives, casings
- Presentation and sales
Facts on IFFA 2019
- 67,000 visitors from 149 countries = +7 percent (2016: 62,440 from 142 countries)
- International visitors: 70 percent
- 1,039 exhibitors from 49 countries (2016: 1,036 from 51 countries)
- International exhibitors: 62 percent
- 120,000 square metres of exhibition space (+ 9 percent from 2016)
- IFFA is held every 3rd year
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests.
(Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition)
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining Pavilion Of Denmark at IFFA 2022
Susanne HolmProject Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech +45 6020 8564 email@example.com
Brian BoeltProject Consultant +45 4055 8721 firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech
Susanne står i spidsen for vores netværk inden for bioenergi og arbejder med flere eksportprojekter i foreningen. Hun har stor erfaring med salg og kundesupport på en lang række eksportmarkeder, så hun kan blandt andet sparre med dig om kundernes krav, kultur og forretningsprocesser.
Susanne har tidligere været salgsingeniør, hvor hun fik en stor teknisk forståelse og erfaring med eksportsalg samt planlægning af messer. I Danish Export Association er hun med til at udvikle og gennemføre aktiviteter, der hjælper medlemmerne med at styrke deres eksport gennem netværksmøder og eksportfremstød.
Brian planlægger og projektleder Danish Exports mange internationale aktiviteter i tæt samspil med resten af kollegaerne. Du vil derfor møde Brian, når I deltager i vores eksportfremstødsaktiviteter.
Brian er en netværker helt ind i knoglerne og har et stort servicegen. Du vil nyde godt af hans lange erfaring fra rejsebranchen, når du deltager på eksportfremstød. Brian har mere end 95 lande i rygsækken og giver dig gerne et par fif til at knække den kulturelle nød, når du træder ind på nye markeder.