World Water Tech Innovation Summit 2021
Water utility leaders, start-ups, technology giants, engineers and investors from all over the globe join forces to find solutions to in the water sector, such as challenges of digitization, security, energy recovery and new water resources. Meet them 1-on-1 through this virtual platform, and present your company.
23.02.2021 - 24.02.2021
09:00 - 14:30 (BST)
Company incl. 1 entry/person DKK 4.000
+ additional entries +DKK 3.100
The Trade Council have have granted subsidy for the event.
The price include full virtual conference ticket and participation in the DANISH PLATFORM.
World Water Tech Innovation Summit 2021
Developing Resilient Water Systems for a Sustainable Future
On February 23-24, 2021, The World Water-Tech Innovation Summit Virtual takes place online. This is the place to meet start-ups, tech giants, operators and investors one-to-one.
The summit brings together 300+ water leaders for two days of collaboration, dialogue and deal-making. Networking is made easy, including advance connections with speakers and delegates via a 1:1 meeting system and a dedicated networking hub throughout the summit.
Danish Export – Water offer Danish leaders from water tech companies, consultants and utility leaders the chance to engage in online dialogue and meet 1:1 with partners and potential clients, and get exposure through a DANISH PLATFORM, branding Danish strongholds and the participants.
Key themes at WWTIS 2021 Virtual
- Water Scarcity
- Non-Revenue Water
- Resource Recovery
- Digitising Wastewater: The Rise of the Smart Sewer
- Utility Innovation: Designing the Utilities of 2050 and Beyond
- CEO Forum: Future Proofing – How It’s Done
- Financing Change: Exploring Priorities and Strategies
- and Networking Power Hours
Confirmed Speakers at WWTIS Virtual
- CEO, BRISTOL WATER, UK
- Head of Carbon and Energy, ANGLIAN WATER, UK
- Director of Strategy & Planning, OFWAT, UK
- Director of Regulatory Policy, OFWAT, UK
- CEO, EYDAP, GREECE
- Senior Vice President, Operations & Engineering, DC WATER, USA
- CEO, QUEENSLAND URBAN UTILITIES, AUSTRALIA
- Managing Director, SOUTH EAST WATER, AUSTRALIA
- Global Industry Leader, Energy, Environment & Utilities, Watson IoT, IBM, USA
- Global Water Director, ROYAL HASKONING, NETHERLANDS
- CEO & Co-Founder, VAPAR, AUSTRALIA
- Senior Water Resources Management Specialist, WORLD BANK, MEXICO
- Director of Water, Snow & Ice, WORLD METEOROLOGICAL ORGANIZATION, GERMANY
- Head of Consulting, ISLE UTILITIES, UK
A high-profile collaboration offering extended communication with guaranteed introductions to a captive audience of customers & partners.
Business Development, Lead Generation and Networking: Unrivalled Access to a Highly Curated Network of Senior Water Leaders
- Audience Curation: dedicated outreach to your wishlist of targets to invite to event
- Match-Making: personal introductions to your prefered registered guests ahead of event
- 1-to-1 Video Meetings: dedicated support with scheduling video meetings on the platform
- Joint Virtual Booth: a landing page for the DANISH PLATFORM, in a premium location on the WWTISV platform to attract participants, showcase your solutions, share content, and engage in live chat (Danish Export will handle the online chat for the group)
- Lead Genereation: receive analytics of visitors to the Danish Joint Virtual Booth
- Summit Pass: full access delegate pass
"The summit brought together a focused group of people that are really the decision makers from all the various collective areas: the consultants, vendors, suppliers, and utilities that we are working with in trying to solve water’s biggest and most challenging problems."
Global Director – Water, Jacobs (Canada)
The Number 1 Industry Content Platform: Demonstrate Thought Leadership To A Captive Audience Actively Looking to Collaborate
- Positioning: place yourself at the heart of a targeted audience of utility & industry leaders, tech providers, engineering partners, government decision makers and investors
- Marketing Campaign Support & Content Creation: access to summit marketing team to push out existing news & content on their website & social media channels, and create an additional piece showing Joint Danish solutions
- Content Library: host additional pre-recorded videos, reports, thought leadership pieces, press releases etc within our Danish Joint Virtual Booth for participants to access at any time
- Enhanced Digital Reach: Previous events from the organizer indicate a strong uptick in numbers of registrations, with participants able to access your booth/content/companies online for six weeks.