Webinar: Preparing for Marintec China 2021
Get an update from Marintec organizer and a status on travelling in and out of China from Mr. Henrik Mortensen, Johnson Controls, Asia Pacific.
Hrs. 09:30 - 10:15 AM
Online via Zoom
Free of charge.
Registration is mandatory - sign up no later than Monday 10th May.
Program Hrs. 09:30 - 10:15
Travelling and status on business in China
We will get firsthand insights on the current situation in China and Henrik will share his perspectives on the maritime market. You will get a status on travelling in and out of China and we will discuss how the travel situation might develop in the coming months until December.
/Mr. Henrik Mortensen, General Manager, Marine & Offshore Solutions, Asia Pacific, Johnson Controls
Initiatives for Marintec China 2021
The organizer of Marintec China will give us the latest updates on how the event is being planned. New measures for the 2021 show and what are being planned for.
/Mrs. Stella Fung, Event Director, Marintec China
Pavilion of Denmark
Overview and plans for the Denmark Pavilion.
/Mrs. Mie Jakobsen, Head of Cruise & Ferry and Marine, Danish Export Association
Meeting link and guidelines
- The meeting will take place in Zoom.
- On May 10th you will receive a link by e-mail.
- Please remember to log on 5 minutes prior the meeting starts.
Guidelines for online participation:
- Please mute your microphone upon entering the meeting.
- For the best experience:
- Use a broadband Internet connection with cable
- Close all other applications using your microphone and speaker – such as Teams, Google Meet etc.
- Avoid streaming on other devices during the meeting
- If you need support, please write in the chat, all communication will be in English or Danish.