Medical Fair Asia 2024
Access the Southeast Asian markets for hospital, diagnostic, medical, and rehabilitation equipment & supplies.
11.09.2024 - 13.09.2024
Singapore, Marina Bay Sands
We are applying for grants from the Trade Council of Denmark and the participation price will be based on whether we receive co-funding.
Danish Export - Health Tech and Confederation of Danish Industry in cooperation with the Royal Danish Embassy in Singapore take pleasure in inviting you to join the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Asia in Singapore.
Key trends and growth opportunities
The six major economies in ASEAN – Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, and Singapore – are facing an unprecedented rise in demand for healthcare expenditure in the coming decade. Ageing populations and the accelerating prevalence of lifestyle diseases will lead to a massive increase in the need for care and healthcare spending.
With healthcare costs outpacing economic growth in nearly all ASEAN nations, it is expected that by 2025, total healthcare spending could accelerate up to USD 740 billion from a current level of USD 420 billion.
Meet your targets at Medical Fair Asia
With a well-established track record since 1997, Medical Fair Asia is held every second year - alternating with Medical Fair Thailand in Bangkok - and is the regions premier medical and healthcare exhibition.
Focused on equipment and supplies for the hospital, diagnostic, medical and rehabilitation sectors, Medical Fair Asia provides you with the best business opportunities to navigate the dynamic marketplace of Southeast Asia.
In its most recent show, Medical Fair Asia 2022 concluded with 700 exhibitors from 50 countries, 19 national pavilions and country groups, as well as more than 12.700 quality trade visitors from 79 countries. The exhibition is the region’s premier medical and healthcare exhibition and featured leading exhibitors showcasing their latest medical innovations on the bustling show floor. Medical Fair Asia also hosts many industry-leading concurrent conferences and seminars throughout the three days of the show.
Organised by Messe Düsseldorf Asia, Medical Fair Asia is part of the globally recognised and leading medical and health care trade event under the Messe Düsseldorf group – MEDICA.
Exhibit with us
You should exhibit with us at Medical Fair Asia 2024 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in the booming Southeast Asian market for products and services for the healthcare sector. Furthermore, this 3-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors, and other professionals from the healthcare industries around the world.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Asia, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a centrally located turn-key stand in an attractive and modern design
Pavilion of Denmark
The package includes the following:
- Co-funding application process reducing the cost of your participation
- Project management prior to and during exhibition
- Assistance from Danish Export-Health Tech prior to and during the event
- Pre-departure briefing with market insights and practical information
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Company logo wall in the Pavilion lounge area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
- Daily cleaning
- Raised floor with carpet
- 1 high or low table, 3 chairs, and a brochure rack
- Meeting tables in the lounge area
- Lights, power consumption, and standard WiFi connection
- Exhibitor badges and complementary guest cards
- Lunch for exhibitors daily
- Networking dinner event
- Profiling of your company prior to and during the event
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Listing in the official catalogue incl. in online promotion material
- Hotel proposal