Participate on Pavilion of Denmark at COMPAMED 2024, a leading market place for the medical supplier industry
11.11.2024 - 14.11.2024
Germany, Messe Düsseldorf
We are applying for grants from the Trade Council of Denmark and the participation price will be based on whether we receive co-funding.
The leading market place of the medical supplier industry
COMPAMED is an international industry meeting point for the supplier market of the med-tech industry. Top rankings by exhibitors and visitors from all over the world as well as synergy effects with MEDICA taking place alongside with COMPAMED, strongly speaks for your participation.
COMPAMED in brief:
- 81,000 visitors in total attended the 2022 in-person MEDICA and COMPAMED event with an international share of 75 percent from 170 different countries
- High percentage of visitors having decision-making authority
- More than 5,200 exhibitors showcasing their solutions at MEDICA and COMPAMED
- Synergy effects for COMPAMED being held in parallel with the world’s largest medical trade fair MEDICA makes COMPAMED the ideal location for the exchange between manufacturers, suppliers and system partners
- The important number of exhibitors of MEDICA are also potential visitors of COMPAMED making the event an ideal platform for exchanges and new business relations.
Are you a supplier to the med-tech industry?
COMPAMED is the ideal platform for suppliers of technology and service solutions for use in the med-tech industry – from new materials, components, pre-products, packaging, and services right up to complex microsystem technology and nanotechnology.
In parallel, MEDICA – the global forum for medicine – is being held. The important number of exhibitors at MEDICA, among others, use the trade fair duo to find new sources of supply, components and system solutions.
Meet your targets at COMPAMED
The specialist trade visitors at COMPAMED come from important markets all over the world and have a high level of decision-making power. Many medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA from all around the world visit COMPAMED during exhibition days. Almost all of them are involved in procurement decisions. Therefore, as an exhibitor at COMPAMED, you will meet decision makers and highly qualified trade visitors from all over the world, including:
- Technical procurement managers
- Heads of research and development departments
- Engineers and technicians for R&D and production departments
- Production managers
- Design and process engineers
- Medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA
- Packaging specialists
- Qualification and validation specialists
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor on Pavilion of Denmark, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key and full-service stand in a modern design
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Raised floor and carpet on your stand
- 1 high or low table, 3 chairs and brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Inclusion in the official show catalogue and Pavilion of Denmark profile material
- On-site assistance during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
- Networking dinner event
The price is excl. printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods, flights, board and lodging.
For further information, contact:
Thomas AndersenHead of Health Tech+45 2447 8502 email@example.com
Kristina Strunge NygaardProject Consultant+45 3171 0313 firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Health Tech
Thomas har et stort kendskab til life science-industrien samt sundheds- og velfærdssektoren, og vil du have sparring på, hvordan du kan øge din eksport i disse sektorer, er det ham, du skal tage fat i. Han er primus motor i vores Health Tech-netværk, og med mere end 20 års eksporterfaring har han blandt andet stort kendskab til markedsetablering.
Thomas har arbejdet i både private virksomheder og den offentlige sektor. Han har også været selvstændig i tre år, og derfor har han hands-on viden om de udfordringer, mindre virksomheder står med, når de skal øge deres eksport.
Vil du have sparring på markeder, kan Thomas hjælpe dig med viden om de fleste europæiske lande samt Australien, Kenya og Thailand, hvor han har været udstationeret.
Kristina Strunge Nygaard
Kristina har en væsentlig finger med i spillet i driften af Health Tech og Water Tech-netværkene i Danish Export, hvor hun planlægger og gennemfører netværksaktiviteter og eksportfremstød.
Kristina har arbejdet inden for marketing i mange år og har læst på universitetet i Flensborg som en del af sin uddannelse i international business administration.