Since 1997, the CFIA (Agro-Food Industry Supplier Fair) has been one of the main showcases for French expertise in the food-processing industry. Join us at Pavilion of Denmark.
09.06.2021 - 11.06.2021
Rennes, FranceSe kort
Since 1997, the CFIA (Agro-Food Industry Supplier Fair) has been one of the main showcases for French expertise in the food-processing industry.
Essentially aimed at the sector’s manufacturers, the fair provides a comprehensive market overview, from raw materials to end-products, through three sections:
- Equipment & Processes
- Packing & Conditioning
- Ingredients and Intermediate Food Products
Each year, the fair aims to act as a showcase where the sector’s industrial companies can keep up to date with the latest developments, identify the best investment solutions and keep in touch with their contacts.
Facts on CFIA 2019
- 1.600 exhibitors
- 22.768 visitors
- CFIA is held every year (The 2020 edition was cancelled due to Covid-19)
CFIA is one of the only fairs to provide such services in France and one of the main European events in the food-processing sector, with 1,450 exhibitors (including 200 new companies), a total of 44,000m2 of exhibition space, with over 500 machines in operation, more than 100 innovations participating in the 2018 Innovation Awards and some 20,000 visitors expected.
Join the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- Unique exposure in the France
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from France
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
All prices are based on a minimum of 7 participating companies. In case of less than 7 participants, we reserve the rights to change the package price.
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
(Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition)
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
"De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years.
According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.