Do you have innovative packaging solutions for the food industry? Consumer trends within food point towards smaller portions, biodegradable materials or no packaging at all. This puts demand on food producers that have to develop new ways of packaging. Exhibit at the Pavilion of Denmark and get a chance to meet your future customers, agents and distributors.
04.05.2023 - 10.05.2023
To be confirmed
With nearly 175,000 visitors from 160 countries, Interpack is the world's leading exhibition in packaging for the food industry - both food and drinks.
The widespread global relevance of the areas covered by Interpack, and the high calibre of both exhibitors and visitors make Interpack in Düsseldorf, every three years the go-to international event for a highly knowledgeable specialist audience.
The exhibition includes:
- Machinery and components
- Robotics and automation solutions
- Printing solutions
- Traceability of foreign objects in the product
- Washing plant for recyclable packaging, etc.
Trends in the packaging industry
Currently the focus in food packaging is on smaller packages as the consumer, especially in the western world, demands smaller portions because of smaller households. Furthermore, there is a strong focus on sustainable packaging eg. easily biodegradable, no harmful substances in the packaging or no packaging at all.
In addition, a lot of research is done in printing directly on the food packaging as well as packaging that can emit scents and thereby attract consumers.
Facts Interpack 2017
170.899 visitors from 169 countries
2.866 exhibitors from 55 countries
63 % of the visitors were decision-makers
178.131 m² exhibition space
96 % of exhibitors recommend the show
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. costs for prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages, snacks and lunch for you and your guests. (Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition)
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Freight proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. internet, transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.