Alimentaria FoodTech 2021
Join us at Pavilion of Denmark, at the international show which combines machinery, technology, processing and ingredients for the food and beverage industry throughout Southern Europe.
19.10.2021 - 22.10.2021
Price for participation is:
DKK 3.100 per sqm excl. VAT
Subsidy is granted up to DKK 75.000 (*)
The price includes subsidy from the Trade Council and is based on a minimum of 5 participating companies. In case of less than 5 participants we reserve the rights to change the package price.
To be held from 19th - 22nd of October 2021.
The food and beverage industry is the biggest sector in Spain and the fourth biggest economy in the EU in terms of gross production amounting to nearly 95 billion Euro.
FoodTech is an international fair with great possibilities to establish professional relations with customers and suppliers. Furthermore, it is a great showroom to present innovative solutions.
3 key areas:
- Machinery, Technology, Equipment and supplies for the meat industry
- Ingredients to the food and drink industry
- Machinery and technology for food trade and industry in general
Combines machinery, technology, processing and ingredients for the food and beverage industry throughout Southern Europe. This well-established tradeshow is becoming the best, most comprehensive business platform. The most important companies in the sector, the most important international brands and trade associations, technology centres and institutions guarantee its success.
Exhibit with Danish Export - Food Tech Group and get:
- Unique exposure. Being part of the Danish Pavilion will strengthen your position on the market.
- Networking. Sharing experiences, contacts and knowledge with the other exhibitors can help you get easier access to Spanish customers.
- A turn-key and full-service stand. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
Pavilion of Denmark is organized in coorporation with the Trade Council in Barcelona.
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
(Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition).
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.