WEFTEC 2021, Chicago
Expand your opportunities in the US at the single largest annual water and waste-water exhibition in the world - WEFTEC. Join Pavilion of Denmark when the event takes place in Chicago, where Danish water technology is highly rated.
16.10.2021 - 20.10.2021
McCormick Place Chicago, Illinois USA
Danish Trade Council have granted subsidy for the event, so we can offer you WEFTEC at a very attractive price.
The price details will follow, but you can sign up already now.
WEFTEC 2020 is affected by the global coronavirus, resulting in a cancellation of the danish pavilion together with most other international particiaption.
What makes WEFTEC a leading exhibition?
With growing figures, WEFTEC has established itself as 'the place to be' when it comes to making water business, meet new business partners and exchanging knowledge in the US water and wastewater business.
With expected more than 25,000 attendees and well over 1,000 exhibiting companies, WEFTEC 2021 will again present global representation from every major organization covering all aspects of the water storage, purification and supply industry.
Also recognized as the largest annual water quality exhibition in the world, the expansive show floor provides unparalleled access to the most cutting-edge technologies, serves as a forum for domestic and international business opportunities and promotes invaluable peer-to-peer networking among registrants.
Exhibit with us
Danish Water Technology Group will follow up on the successes from the past five editions og WEFTEC, and arrange the Pavillon of Denmark at the 2021 edition of WEFTEC - this time Chicago, where Danish water technology have a stronghold, partly due to the strong presence of WTA/Consulate General of Denmark.
As an exhibitor at the Pavilion of Denmark at WEFTEC 2021, you will have:
- great opportunity of meeting potential customers and partners
- great opportunity of meeting agents, representatives and distributors from the US and the rest of North America
- unique exposure
- the opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design - save the time and arrive late as we handle the practicalities.
Why you and your company should participate?
Danish companies within the water and wastewater sector, wishing to develop existing relations with the american water sector, or wishing to gain a foothold on the US water market, will take great benefit from participating. Companies interested in establishing themselvels through an agent, representativ or distributor will also benefit from taking part in the event
WEFTEC draws thousands of water and wastewater professionals from around the world each year, including:
- Collection Systems Managers
- District Managers
- Environmental Engineers/Chemists/Scientists
- Equipment Manufacturers and Representatives
- Executive Managers
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment Professionals
- Local, State, and Federal Regulators
- Private Industry and Academia Researchers
- Public Officials
- Water and Wastewater Utility Managers
- Water and Wastewater Operators, and many more.