Network meeting in Danish Export - Marine
Sustainability in the marine industry: How does it affect you as a danish subcontractor?
945 DKK for members of Danish Export - Marine
1.890 DKK for non-members
- Arrival & breakfast buffet
- Welcome and introduction to the program by Mie J. Jakobsen, Head of Danish Export – Marine
- Meet & Greet - member to member presentation around the table and requests for input
- 'Decarbonising shipping in a post-pandemic world' by Christopher Pålsson, Head of Consulting, Lloyd’s List intelligence'
- Presentation by TBA, Danish Shipping
- 'DFDS’ perspective on the development of sustainability in the marine industry – how can you as a subcontractor support the strategy of sustainability' by Jakob Steffensen, Head of Innovation and Partnerships, DFDS
- Coffee break
- 'Leveraging the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a driver for sustainable business development and innovation in the maritime industry' by Camilla Marie Thiele, Consultant and Private Sector Advisor, UNDP Nordic Representation Office
- Election Advisory Board Danish Export – Marine by Mie J. Jakobsen, Head of Danish Export – Marine
- Round up and closing comments
During the meeting, there will be time for questions and networking with your network colleagues.
Camilla Marie Thiele
Camilla is a private sector advisor at the United Nations Development Programme’s Nordic Office at the UN City in Copenhagen. Here she works with incubating and delivering new initiatives within sustainable development together with a broad range of companies across the Nordics. She has a background from management consulting, where she has worked in the cross field of corporate sustainability, strategy, and innovation. She also has a past from driving the broad corporate sustainability agenda in the Danish shipping company D/S NORDEN. Finally, Camilla is the project manager of the Maritime SDG Accelerator, an SDG innovation programme delivered together with Danish Maritime.
Christopher (Chris) Pålsson is the Head of Consulting and managing director of maritime-insight services at Lloyd’s List Intelligence. Chris has a wide experience ranging from practicing business development to transport and logistics studies for manufacturing industries, governmental agencies, ship owners and business organizations. Chris has in different functions worked with shipping and industrial market analysis since the end of the 1980s. Chris has spoken at numerous high-level meetings and conferences through the years.