Medical Fair Thailand 2023
Access the Southeast Asian markets for hospital, diagnostics, medical and rehabilitation equipment and supplies
13.09.2023 - 15.09.2023
DKK 4.900 per sqm + fixed coordination fee per company of DKK 4.995.
Prices are excl. VAT and based on a subsidy from The Trade Council of Denmark and EU (Brexit-Funds).
Deadline for registration: 14 July 2023
Subject to available space which will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Danish Export - Health Tech is pleased to invite you to join the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Thailand on 13-15 September 2023. This is Thailand's and the wider region's no. 1 event for the medical & healthcare industry where you can connect, network and do business with relevant stakeholders and potential customers from the medical and healthcare community in the region.
Focused on equipment and supplies for the hospital, diagnostic, medical and rehabilitation sectors, Medical Fair Thailand provides you with the best business opportunities to navigate the dynamic marketplace of Southeast Asia.
Key trends and growth opportunities
The six major economies in ASEAN - Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore - are facing an unprecedented rise in demand for healthcare expenditure in the coming decade.
Ageing populations and the accelerating prevalence of lifestyle diseases will increase the need for care and healthcare investments.
With healthcare costs outpacing economic growth in nearly all ASEAN countries, it is expected, that by 2025 total healthcare spending could accelerate up to USD 740 billion from a current level of under USD 450 billion.
Economic growth in the region has furthermore stirred greater demand for quality and innovative healthcare services.
ASEAN is expected to boost health spending in order to provide better healthcare services and catch up with the average spending rate in fully developed countries. In Singapore for instance where the ageing population is rising, plans are laid out to add 3,700 hospital beds in the country’s Healthcare 2020 Masterplan.
Meet your targets at Medical Fair Thailand
With a well-established track record since 2003, Medical Fair Thailand is held every second year - alternating with Medical Fair Asia in Singapore - and is the regions leading medical and healthcare exhibition.
The last Medical Fair Thailand edition in 2019 (2021 was cancelled due to Covid) exceeded all expectations:
- The 2019 edition welcomed more than 11,500 trade visitors from more than 70 countries and regions worldwide.
- With 900 exhibitors and 21 national and group pavilions, the event obtained breaking records with numbers almost up by 30% compared to the 2017 edition.
The event is a window from suppliers to the industry to showcase their latest medical innovations and solutions to the audience.
The exhibition represents a golden opportunity to meet and engage with specialists from the medical and healthcare sector in the region, key decision makers and purchasers from the industry to establish new business relations, get market insights and maybe identify new business partners and distributors. The medical and healthcare industry is all gathered at Medical Fair Thailand.
Exhibit with us at the Pavilion of Denmark
You should be part of the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Thailand 2023 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in the booming ASEAN market for products and services to the medical and healthcare sector.
Furthermore, this event is a unique opportunity to meet and engage with relevant stakeholders and decision-makers from the industry in one place.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Thailand, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunities to attract relevant visitors to your stand on the Pavilion of Denmark
- access to networking with international partners
- ample opportunity to network and share experience and market insights with other Danish exhibitors on the Pavilion of Denmark
- A centrally located area at the exhibition with a turn-key stand ready for you upon your arrival.
The package includes the following:
- Pre-departure briefing with market insights and practical information
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet on your stand
- 1 high or low table, 3 chairs and a brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption in your area
- Standard WiFi connection
- Inclusion in the official show guide and Pavilion of Denmark profile material
- On-site assistance during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
- Networking dinner event
The price is excl. printing of your graphics and transportation of your own goods, flights, board and lodging.
Join the Exclusive Networking Event and Site Visit during Medical Fair Thailand 2023 in Bangkok
As part of the Danish delegation to Medical Fair Thailand 2023, the Embassy of Denmark in Bangkok is pleased to invite you to an exclusive networking event at the Ambassador’s residence on Monday 11 September in the afternoon. This event provides an excellent opportunity to connect, exchange ideas and explore potential collaborations with key stakeholders in the Thai healthcare industry. The participation fee for Medical Fair Thailand includes the cost of this networking event.
The project is supported by the Trade Council & the EU