Medical Fair Asia 2020 - virtual
09.12.2020 - 18.12.2020
All day event
Price indication: DKK 5.900 per company excl. VAT.
The final price will be confirmed shortly pending co-financing by The Trade Council.
See conditions below.
17 / 20
Danish Export Association and DI take pleasure in inviting you to exhibit at the Danish Pavilion at Medical Fair Asia 2020 - virtual.
Based on the succes from 2018, Danish Export - Health Tech takes pleasure in inviting you to join the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Asia for the second time on 9 - 18 December 2020. This year the show will be held as a digital edition only.
Medical Fair Asia is run by MEDICA-organizer Messe Düsseldorf, and serves as a definitive sourcing platform in the region for all those involved in the medical and healthcare sector,
As an international showcase for the latest innovations, products and services' from the entire value chain of in-and-out patient care covering the hospital, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, medical and rehabilitation sectors, MEDICAL FAIR ASIA continues its succesful growth as the leading exhibition of its kind.
It’s the ideal showcase for Danish companies who wish to enter and expand their business in markets such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam, as well as other countries in the region. The event will attract exhibitors and quality trade visitors and buyers from more than 50 countries, including:
- Distributors, traders, importers and agents
- Hospital managers, technicians, clinicians, doctors and nursing officers
- Rehabilitation organisations and nursing homes
- Procurement agencies
- Care service managers
- Health Ministry officials
Key trends and growth opportunities
Healthcare demand in Southeast Asia continues to increase rapidly. Driven by population growth rates that are expected to surpass those of other geographies, the ASEAN region is seeing a shift from infectious diseases to non-communicable disease patterns matching developed western markets.
- Patients are growing in number and spending power.
- Rapid urbanisation has led to illnesses caused by a sedentary lifestyle, creating a healthcare market expected to be worth US$62 billion.
- Innovation is playing a bigger role, especially in augmenting key traditional care management approaches.
- There is a rising demand for rehabilitative care with 46 million people over the age of 65 by 2020.
- New patient centric, collaborative business models, wellness and lifestyle themed health services, telehealth initiatives and subscription care models are emerging.
- Connected healthcare is a thriving area that will see greater progress in the coming years with Southeast Asians embracing the digital lifestyle.
- The private healthcare market continues to enjoy solid growth, especially in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
Exhibit with us
You should exhibit with us at the digital edition of Medical Fair Asia 2020 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector. Furthermore, this 10-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the healthcare industries around the world.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Asia, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to present in the Medical Fair Asia virtual conference
- focused business matching tool
- search and view profiles of ALL visitors and book meetings with those relevant to you
- pre-show support to help you optimize your virtual presence and exposure
- the opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
Price and conditions
Price indication: DKK 5.900 per company excl. VAT. The final price will be confirmed shortly pending co-financing by The Trade Council.
The prices is based on a minimum of 7 participating companies, and includes:
- Pre-show support to optimize your virtual profile for maximum impact
- Collective marketing marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Option to present in virtual conference-slots
Deadline for registration: 1 November 2020.
This event is expected to be subsidized by The Trade Council
Thomas AndersenHead of Health Tech +45 2447 8502 firstname.lastname@example.org
Frederikke LundgaardExport Coordinator +45 6020 8563 email@example.com
Head of Health Tech
Thomas har et stort kendskab til life science-industrien samt sundheds- og velfærdssektoren, og vil du have sparring på, hvordan du kan øge din eksport i disse sektorer, er det ham, du skal tage fat i. Han er primus motor i vores Health Tech-netværk, og med mere end 20 års eksporterfaring har han blandt andet stort kendskab til markedsetablering.
Thomas har arbejdet i både private virksomheder og den offentlige sektor. Han har også været selvstændig i tre år, og derfor har han hands-on viden om de udfordringer, mindre virksomheder står med, når de skal øge deres eksport.
Vil du have sparring på markeder, kan Thomas hjælpe dig med viden om de fleste europæiske lande samt Australien, Kenya og Thailand, hvor han har været udstationeret.
Skal du med Health Tech til netværksmøde eller på messe og markedsbesøg, så er det Frederikke, der koordinerer din deltagelse.
Det er hun godt rustet til, fordi hun har fire års erfaring med kommunikation, marketing og koordinering fra en større konsulentvirksomhed. Frederikke er uddannet inden for kommunikation og journalistik.