Marintec China 2021
An important gateway to the maritime market in Asia. Danish solutions will be in first row, first hall. Use this opportunity and be a part of the Danish Pavilion
07.12.2021 - 10.12.2021
China, Shanghai, New International Exhibition Centre
𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲:
DKK 6.990/sqm (members of the Marine network)
DKK 8.490/sqm (non-members)
𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵 (𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮): price tba
𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲: DKK 9.990 (member discount 50 % off this fee)
- all prices plus coordination fee and excl. VAT. Prices can be subject to major currency fluctuations.
Join the Pavilion of Denmark
Pavilion of Denmark addresses the global marine industry with green solutions, combining quality, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Premium location and more than 1,000 Danish square meters in Shanghai Expo. The Danish Pavilion features an open and innovative exhibition area of +1000 sqm. As a part of a national brand your company will benefit from optimal location, important profiling and a high degree of visibility.
China is by far the world’s largest shipbuilding nation
Already being a top player within shipbuilding China will turn its future focus on increasing the presence on the seas with an increased commercial fleet as well as an expansion of the navy. On top of this the inland waterways needs to be upgraded to assist in decreasing the environmental damages in the Yangtze and coastal areas.
Based on this China is very focused on developing their maritime industry in a balance between high growth rates and environmental concerns. This will take a growth based on technology development – an area where the Blue Denmark should become one of the main partners.
Facts & Figures of Marintec China 2019
- 8 exhibition halls covering 90,000 sqm of exhibition space
- 2,200 exhibiting companies from 30 countries / regions
- 16 pavilions
- 71,736 professional visitors from 100 countries / regions
- Over 100 different events with conferences, circle meetings, seminars and networking meetings
Support the Danish area and activities
A big part of the Danish pavilion are the activities, that will take place in and around the pavilion.
As in 2019 we are preparing:
- Opening and ribbon cutting ceremony
- A VIP delegation tour in the pavilion
- Matchmaking meetings
- Joint reception with other national pavilions
- Technical business seminars by organizer