Leading the Digital Transformation of the Customer Experience
How to optimize your efforts through digital tools?
Microsoft Development Center Copenhagen, Kanalvej 7, 2800 Kongens LyngbySe kort
7.900 DKK/person for non-members
3.950 DKK/person if a member of Danish Export Association or of a partner with special agreements
93 / 100
Changing customer behavior, new technologies, disruptive competitors, digital trends
Do you question if traditional strategies become completely obsolete in an agile world?
In this fast-paced environment, new approaches are required. But traditional strategies are not dead – they are just transforming.
Are you up for the task?
Join this one-day seminar and workshop where Joerg Niessing, professor of Marketing from INSEAD University in Fontainebleau, Paris – the world's leading and largest graduate business school – will inspire you to leverage digital tools and optimize the marketing activities in your company.
During the day there will be breakout sessions with discussions of the structured approach to digital transformation that helps you understand, co-create, capture, communicate and deliver value to your customers in a digital world.
The seminar is relevant to you if:
- You want to use digital tools to understand not only what customers ‘need’ but also what customers really ‘want’.
- You strive to create outstanding customer experiences by leveraging digital technologies and big data.
- You want to mirror digital objectives against your core strength and competences to identify the most important gaps in your company.
- You want to learn how digital trends and technologies can address problems along the customer journey.
- You want to understand the key enablers needed to transform towards a customer-centric, agile and digital organization.
Joerg Niessing, Affiliate Professor of Marketing at INSEAD
Joerg is an Affiliate Professor of Marketing at INSEAD and is passionate about bridging the academic and the business world on topics related to marketing, branding, digital transformation, and data analytics. His credentials do not only come from his academic career, but also from 13+ years in management consulting. Here he focused on building leading brands and delivering profitable growth through the development of outstanding customer experiences, distinctive customer insights and data analytics.
Specialties: Growth strategy, digital transformation, brand strategy, marketing strategy, social media strategy, customer segmentation, customer centricity, data analytics, marketing effectiveness, marketing ROI optimization, brand valuation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), customer intelligence and marketing research.
10:00 Opening remarks
10:15 From marketing strategy 1.0 to 3.0
- What has changed and what has not changed?
11:30 Breakout session
- Understanding changing customer behavior and digital trends disrupting your industry
13:00 The three transformational shifts in marketing
14:00 Breakout session
- What is your next shift?
15:00 Microsoft case presentation
15:30 Executing marketing strategy 3.0
- Leveraging key enablers
16:30 Microsoft Innovation Alley Tour
17:00 Networking and snacks
17:30 End of day
Partners with special agreements
We collaborate with the Confederation of Danish Industry, Danish Care and TEKNIQ Arbejdsgiverne. Members of these partner organizations can through special agreements participate in courses in Academy at a membership price. When filling out the registration form, simply mark where you are a member.