Join Pavilion of Denmark at IPPE, the world's largest annual display of technology, equipment, supplies, and services used in the production and processing of eggs, meat, and poultry and those involved in feed manufacturing.
26.01.2021 - 28.01.2021
Atlanta, USASe kort
To be confirmed
The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) is a collaboration of three shows - International Feed Expo, International Meat Expo and the International Poultry Expo - representing the entire chain of protein production and processing. The event is sponsored by the American Feed Industry Association, North American Meat Institute and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association. The show brings together more than 30,000 attendees from over 120 countries.
All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling, hatchery, live production, processing, further processing, marketing, and all support activities.
Facts IPPE 2019
- 31.504 visitors
- 1.377 exhibitors
- 573.000 net square feet of exhibit space
Join the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- Unique exposure in the US - Danish design is equal to quality.
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from USA and the rest of the world
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
Contact us if you are interested in participating at Pavilion of Denmark
Price to be confirmed
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
Participation and space distribution are based on first come first serve
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council
Heidi RavnHead of Food Tech +45 24 21 89 88 firstname.lastname@example.org
Signe BorupExport Coordinator +45 60 20 85 46 email@example.com
Head of Food Tech
Heidi står i spidsen for Danish Export – Food Tech. Hun har arbejdet med internationalt salg, forretningsudvikling og markedsetablering i mere end 18 år og kan derfor hjælpe dig godt i gang på nye markeder.
Gennem sin karriere har Heidi især arbejdet med fødevareindustrien, og det har givet hende viden om industriens aktører. Hun har blandt andet været fem år hos en spansk distributør af proces- og packagingudstyr og fem år i Trade Council som eksportrådgiver med sektoransvar for landbrug og fødevarer.
Du kan roligt tage fat i Signe, hvis du har spørgsmål til dit medlemskab eller vores arrangementer. Hun har nemlig helt styr på koordineringen af messer, delegationsture og netværksmøder i vores Food Tech-netværk.
Signe har erfaring med kundeservice, ordrehåndtering og logistik fra sine tidligere stillinger hos DSV Road og Aqua D’or Mineral Water.