Be part of the Pavilion of Denmark at FIME (Florida International Medical Expo) - The Americas' leading medical trade fair gathering thousands of medical device and equipment manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and other healthcare professionals
19.06.2024 - 21.06.2024
USA, Miami Beach Convention Center
We are applying for grants from the Trade Council of Denmark and the participation price will be based on whether we receive co-funding.
Florida International Medical Expo (FIME) is the Americas' leading medical trade fair and exhibition, gathering thousands of medical device and equipment manufacturers and suppliers, dealers, distributors, and other healthcare professionals from across the United States, Central, and South America and the Caribbean.
The show provides a strong business platform to exhibitors from more than 45 countries, including country pavilions to showcase cutting-edge device innovations and solutions. FIME is expected to attract more than 12,000 healthcare attendees from more than 45 countries and will host more than 700 new and refurbished medical devices, and equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
FIME, which is produced by Informa Markets, offers a unique and critical business-to-business platform for professionals in the healthcare and medical sector, with the opportunity to connect with thousands of medical device and equipment manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, distributors, and other healthcare professionals.
The US Market
International trade plays a significant role in the medical device industry. Between 35 per cent and 40 per cent of domestic U.S. production is ultimately exported, and a similar share of domestic U.S. consumption is imported.
The United States is the largest single market for medical devices and accounts for about 40 per cent of worldwide sales (BMI Research).
The market size in North America stood at USD 188,14 billion in 2021. The presence of adequate and favourable reimbursement policies, a well-developed healthcare infrastructure, rapid adoption of advanced medical technologies, and key players in the region are major factors primarily responsible for its dominance. This is further augmented by the increasing number of patients undergoing diagnosis and treatment in the region, owing to a rising incidence and prevalence of chronic conditions.
Pavilion of Denmark
You will be part of a 3-day live event and get the below package:
- Co-funding application process reducing the cost of your participation
- Project management prior to and during exhibition
- Assistance from Danish Export-Health Tech prior to and during the event
- Pre-departure briefing with market insights and practical information
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Company logo wall in the Pavilion lounge area
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
- Daily cleaning
- Floor with carpet
- 1 high or low table, 3 chairs, and a brochure rack
- Meeting tables in the lounge area
- Lights and power consumption
- Exhibitor badges and complementary guest cards
- Networking dinner event
- Profiling of your company prior to and during the event
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Listing in the official catalogue incl. online promotion material
- Hotel proposal
The price is excl. printing of your graphics and transportation of your own goods, flights, and accommodation.