EHiN Norway 2023
EXHIBITION: Join the Danish Pavilion for e-health at EHiN near Oslo 7- 8 November 2023. With nearly 2.000 visitors during two exhibition days, EHiN is Norway’s largest meeting place for health digitalization and assisted living technologies.
06.11.2023 - 08.11.2023
Norway, Oslo, X Meeting Point
DKK 31.682 + VAT per company for being part of the Danish Pavilion for full package.
DKK 12.711 + VAT for special start-ups package.
Prices are excl. VAT and based on a minimum of 10 participating companies, and your company being eligible for grants from The Trade Council based on the rules of "de-minimis-subsidies" for export promotion activities.
Registration deadline 1 September 2023
LEADERS IN HEALTHCARE
Leaders from Danish and Norwegian healthcare, hospitals, government, and munici-palities will take part. At the same time, participation from the healthcare sector in other Nordic countries is expected. The latest innovations will be presented at the exhibition, and you will be able to meet high level participants taking part in the conference at EHiN 2023.
- Meet Norwegian decision makers within the hospital and elderly care sector
- Experience network opportunities with nearly 2000 visitors
- Be part of a joint Danish E-health pavilion that will attract interest from visitors
- Use the network platform to share experience and best practices between Danish and Norwegian companies
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The exhibition is relevant for Danish companies working with intelligent hospital solutions, e-health, logistics and elderly care for the future as well as:
- Systems for patient record management
- Public services
- Care and treatment documentation
- Information transmission
- Drug management
- Mobile organizational tools
- Assisted living technologies
- Monitoring systems
By joining the exhibition, you will get the opportunity to:
- Meet decision makers in the healthcare industry from the public and private sector
- Find or maintain the right business partners
- Promote your company
- Learn about new opportunities in the Norwegian market and other Nordic countries
- Pre meeting for exhibitors a few weeks before the exhibition
• Visit to the Danish pavilion 15-16
• Networking evening hosted by the Danish ambassador 18-20
• Exhibition is open 09-18
• EHiN reception 17-19
• Exhibition is open 09-17
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council. To participate with subsidy, your company must be eligible to receive subsidies based on the de-minimis-rules and regulations from the Trade Council.
The de minimis-enactment means that a company can receive public subsidies of maximum EUR 200,000 within a period of three financial years. To receive subsidies, companies must be registered with a Danish VAT-number and complete a business form.