Drinktec in Munich is held every 4 years and covers the entire value chain from production to packaging. The fair has been held for 60 years and was among others established in Munich due to the great local brewery production. Join us at Pavilion of Denmark at Drinktec 2022 in Munich
12.09.2022 - 16.09.2022
Admix Europe ApS
Danish Export Association (Eksportforeningen)
NIRAS A/S (1)
DKK 2.500,- /m2 *
(before subsidy: DKK 6.900,- /m2)
A service fee of DKK 4.995,- per company will be added.
ex VAT, travel, lodging, and print costs.
* maximum subsidy is achieved at 10m2. Additional area DKK 3,575- /m2
Drinktec is the World's Leading Trade Fair for the Beverage and Liquid Food Industry
Drinktec in Munich is held every 4 years and covers the entire value chain from production to packaging. The fair has been held for 60 years and was among others established in Munich due to the great local brewery production. In 2017 the exhibition attracted 76,000 visitors from more than 170 countries, including 50,000 international visitors. And an impressive 1,749 exhibitors from 80 countries.
Facts on Drinktec 2017
- Drinktec is held every 3rd year
- 76.000 visitors from 170 countries
- 1.749 exhibitors from 80 countries
The German Beverage and Liquid Food Industry
The German beverage market has a great potential for Danish companies that provide solutions for drinks/liquid food products. As in the rest of the food industry, the need for beverages is increasing mainly due to the growing population. But at the same time the beverage industry is in an exciting development which accompany new and different needs from consumers. For example, increased demand for healthy drinks, smaller "units" - eg. small bottles and containers. The latter due to the combat of obesity, but also to satisfy a growing middle class who live alone and need smaller "portions".
As for the rest of the food industry, also the beverage industry is very focused on hygiene. This means that the exhibition is an excellent platform for Danish subcontractors who are renowned for hygienic design and high food safety. The beverage industry also includes dairy products, mainly milk where Denmark has accumulated many years of experience, skills and knowledge within the liquid food industry.
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Drinktec covers the entire value-added chain in the beverage and liquid-food industry—from manufacturing, filling and packaging of beverages and liquid food of all kinds to raw materials, logistics solutions and product and marketing ideas.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining the Pavilion of Denmark
Susanne HolmProject Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech +45 6020 8564 email@example.com
Brian BoeltProject Consultant +45 4055 8721 firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech
Susanne står i spidsen for vores netværk inden for bioenergi og arbejder med flere eksportprojekter i foreningen. Hun har stor erfaring med salg og kundesupport på en lang række eksportmarkeder, så hun kan blandt andet sparre med dig om kundernes krav, kultur og forretningsprocesser.
Susanne har tidligere været salgsingeniør, hvor hun fik en stor teknisk forståelse og erfaring med eksportsalg samt planlægning af messer. I Danish Export Association er hun med til at udvikle og gennemføre aktiviteter, der hjælper medlemmerne med at styrke deres eksport gennem netværksmøder og eksportfremstød.
Brian planlægger og projektleder Danish Exports mange internationale aktiviteter i tæt samspil med resten af kollegaerne. Du vil derfor møde Brian, når I deltager i vores eksportfremstødsaktiviteter.
Brian er en netværker helt ind i knoglerne og har et stort servicegen. Du vil nyde godt af hans lange erfaring fra rejsebranchen, når du deltager på eksportfremstød. Brian har mere end 95 lande i rygsækken og giver dig gerne et par fif til at knække den kulturelle nød, når du træder ind på nye markeder.
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
(Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition).
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council