Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe, London 2020
Book you stand for the niche event focused solely on the cruise interiors industry.
02.12.2020 - 03.12.2020
Raw space price for a 3x3 m stand at the joint stand is DKK 3375,-/m2
(there is no coordination fee)
Meet key-buyers and decision makers from the global cruise industry
Cruise Ship Interiors Expo focuses exclusively on the interior and architectural design, refurbishment and outfitting for the cruise ship industry and is the only one of its kind.
The exhibition is an excellent place to meet with decision makers of the major cruise lines, ship yards, drydocks, interior designers and network with key stakeholders.
Leading Cruise Lines and Interior Design Companies
The Advisory Board for Cruise Ship Interiors Expo includes some of the top minds in the industry, including the major operators like Carnival Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line and Princess Cruises. As well as leading interior design companies such as Tillberg Design of Sweden and YSA Design.
Visit the exhibition's webpage: https://cruiseshipinteriors-europe.com/
The price includes:
- Registration in exhibitor catalogue, website and app
- Coordinating with the exhibition organiser
The price does NOT include:
- Renting of EXPO-walls
- Building and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Furniture and brochure rack
- Carpet, lights, power consumption, graphics, cleaning
- A joint area
- Coordinating regarding freight of goods, construction/ dismantling and ordering of technical settings – besides electricity
The price is also excl. flights, local travel and accommodation. The prices are excl. VAT.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.