Compamed 2022 - Düsseldorf, Germany
Participate on Pavilion of Denmark at COMPAMED, the leading market place of the medical supplier industry
14.11.2022 - 17.11.2022
DKK 2.775 per m2 for a stand of up to 9 m2. Additional area beyond 9 m2 costs DKK 3.775 per m2.
Prices are excl. VAT and based on a minimum of 7 participating companies, and your company being eligible for grants from The Trade Council based on the rules of "de-minimis-subsidies" for export promotion activities.
Deadline for registration: 1 July 2022
The leading market place of the medical supplier industry
COMPAMED represents the international industry meeting point for the supplier market of the med-tech industry. Top rankings for exhibitor and visitor participation from all over the world as well as synergy effects with MEDICA strongly speaks for the participation in COMPAMED:
- 46,000 visitors in total attended the 2021 in-person event with and international share of 73 percent from 150 different countries
- Large percentage of visitors having decision-making authority
- 3,033 exhibitors showcasing their solutions at MEDICA and 490 at COMPAMED
- Synergy effects for COMPAMED being held in parallel with the world’s largest medical trade fair MEDICA makes of COMPAMED the ideal location for the exchange between manufacturers, suppliers and system partners
- The important number of exhibitors of MEDICA are also potential visitors of COMPAMED making the event an ideal platform for exchanges and establishment of business relations.
Are you a supplier to the med-tech industry?
COMPAMED is the ideal platform for suppliers of technology and service solutions for use in the med-tech industry – from new materials, components, pre-products, packaging and services right up to complex microsystem technology and nanotechnology.
In parallel, MEDICA – the global forum for medicine – is being held. The important number of exhibitors at MEDICA, among others, use the trade fair duo to find new sources of supply, components and system solutions.
Meet your targets at COMPAMED
The specialist trade visitors to COMPAMED come from the important markets of the world and have a high level of decision-making competences. Many medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA from all around the world visit COMPAMED. Almost all of them are involved in procurement decisions. Therefore, as an exhibitor at COMPAMED, you will meet decision makers and highly qualified trade visitors from all over the world, including:
- Technical procurement managers
- Heads of research and development departments
- Engineers and technicians for R&D and production departments
- Production managers
- Design and process engineers
- Medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA
- Packaging specialists
- Quality assurance and quality control managers
- Qualification and validation specialists
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at COMPAMED 2022, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Raised floor with carpet
- 1 high or low table, 3 chairs and brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Inclusion in the official show catalogue and Pavilion of Denmark marketing material
- On-site assistance during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
- Networking dinner event
The price is excl. printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods, flights, board and lodging.
Deadline for registration: 1 July 2022. Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Pavilion of Denmark at Compamed/Medica 2022 is subsidised by The Trade Council
For further information, contact:
Thomas AndersenHead of Health Tech +45 2447 8502 email@example.com
Lise-Marie Robichon HornsvedProject Consultant & Member Relations +45 6020 8568 firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Health Tech
Thomas har et stort kendskab til life science-industrien samt sundheds- og velfærdssektoren, og vil du have sparring på, hvordan du kan øge din eksport i disse sektorer, er det ham, du skal tage fat i. Han er primus motor i vores Health Tech-netværk, og med mere end 20 års eksporterfaring har han blandt andet stort kendskab til markedsetablering.
Thomas har arbejdet i både private virksomheder og den offentlige sektor. Han har også været selvstændig i tre år, og derfor har han hands-on viden om de udfordringer, mindre virksomheder står med, når de skal øge deres eksport.
Vil du have sparring på markeder, kan Thomas hjælpe dig med viden om de fleste europæiske lande samt Australien, Kenya og Thailand, hvor han har været udstationeret.
Lise-Marie Robichon Hornsved
Project Consultant & Member Relations
Lise-Marie har næsten 20 års erfaring med internationalt salg og koordinatorfunktioner inden for forskellige brancher, og hun har blandt andet haft ansvar for nøglekunder på det franske marked, hvor hun også har boet ad flere omgange.