Compamed 2021 - Düsseldorf, Germany
Participate on Pavilion of Denmark at COMPAMED, the leading market place of the medical supplier industry
15.11.2021 - 18.11.2021
2,080 DKK per m2 excl. VAT - up to 12 sqm.
Additional m2: 4,500 DKK per m2 excl. VAT
Prices are excl. VAT and based on a minimum of 7 participating companies, and your company being eligible for grants from The Trade Council based on the rules of "de-minimis-subsidies" for export promotion activities.
Deadline for registration: 6 September 2021
See further details below.
High-tech solutions for the medical industry
Be a part of the world's leading market place for state-of-the-art medical technology at COMPAMED 2021.
COMPAMED takes place in parallel with the world’s largest trade fair, MEDICA, which in 2019 had more than 6.000 exhibitors. With a total number of 121.000 visitors in 2019 for the joint trade fair, COMPAMED continues its ongoing succes and breaks its records once more.
Danish Export Association, the Confederation of Danish Industry, Danish.Care & Healthcare DENMARK have once again joined forces to increase the visibility for Danish exhibitors at the trade fair.
In addition to the Pavilion of Denmark at Compamed, we are organizing two Pavilions of Denmark at Medica, one in hall 14 for suppliers of assistive technology for health and care and one in hall 16 for national pavilions. Click the links for details and to register.
The leading market place of the medical supplier industry
COMPAMED represents the international industry meeting point for the supplier market of the med-tech industry. Top rankings for exhibitor and visitor participation from all over the world as well as synergy effects with MEDICA plead for the participation in COMPAMED:
- Nearly 800 exhibitors from 40 nations at COMPAMED
- 90 percent of visitors with decision-making authority
- Synergy effects with the world’s largest medical trade fair MEDICA makes COMPAMED into the ideal location for the exchange between manufacturers, suppliers and system partners
- The approximately 5.500 exhibitors of MEDICA are also potential visitors of COMPAMED
Are you a supplier to the med-tech industry?
COMPAMED is the ideal platform for suppliers of technology and service solutions for use in the med-tech industry – from new materials, components, pre-products, packaging and services right up to complex microsystem technology and nanotechnology.
At the same time, MEDICA – the global forum for medicine – is taking place. And the nearly 6.000 exhibitors use the trade fair duo to find new sources of supply, components and system solutions.
Meet your targets at COMPAMED
The specialist trade visitors to COMPAMED come from the important markets of the world and have a high level of decision-making competences. Many medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA from all around the world visit COMPAMED. Almost all of them are involved in procurement decisions. Therefore, as an exhibitor at COMPAMED, you will meet exactly the right, highly qualified trade visitors from all over the world, including:
- Technical procurement managers
- Heads of research and development departments
- Engineers and technicians for R&D and production departments
- Production managers
- Design and process engineers
- Medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA
- Packaging specialists
- Quality assurance and quality control managers
- Qualification and validation specialists
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at COMPAMED 2021, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
2,080 DKK*/** per m2 excl. VAT - up to 12 sqm.
4,500 DKK per m2 excl. VAT for additional m2 booked
The price is based on a minimum of 7 participating companies, and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Raised floor with carpet
- 1 high or low table, 3 chairs and brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Inclusion in the official show catalogue and Pavilion of Denmark marketing material
- On-site assistance during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
The price is excl. printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods, flights, board and lodging.
Deadline for registration: 6 September 2021. Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
This project is subsidised by The Trade Council
If questions contact us
Thomas AndersenHead of Health Tech +45 2447 8502 email@example.com
Lise-Marie Robichon HornsvedProject Consultant & Member Relations +45 6020 8568 firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Health Tech
Thomas har et stort kendskab til life science-industrien samt sundheds- og velfærdssektoren, og vil du have sparring på, hvordan du kan øge din eksport i disse sektorer, er det ham, du skal tage fat i. Han er primus motor i vores Health Tech-netværk og DANIAS, og med mere end 20 års eksporterfaring har han blandt andet stort kendskab til markedsetablering.
Thomas har arbejdet i både private virksomheder og den offentlige sektor. Han har også været selvstændig i tre år, og derfor har han hands-on viden om de udfordringer, mindre virksomheder står med, når de skal øge deres eksport.
Vil du have sparring på markeder, kan Thomas hjælpe dig med viden om de fleste europæiske lande samt Australien, Kenya og Thailand, hvor han har været udstationeret.
Lise-Marie Robichon Hornsved
Project Consultant & Member Relations
Lise-Marie har næsten 20 års erfaring med internationalt salg og koordinatorfunktioner inden for forskellige brancher, og hun har blandt andet haft ansvar for nøglekunder på det franske marked, hvor hun også har boet ad flere omgange.