COMPAMED 2020 - Düsseldorf, Germany
Participate on the Danish national pavilion at COMPAMED, the leading market place of the medical supplier industry
16.11.2020 - 19.11.2020
With subsidy from the Trade Council: DKK 4.150 per sqm up to 12 sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 4.900.
Without subsidy: DKK 6.950 per sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 9.800. Members of Danish Export - Health Tech are eligible for a DKK 4.900 discount on the fixed co-ordination fee.
All prices excl. VAT. See conditions below.
7 / 8
High-tech solutions for the medical industry
Be a part of the world's leading market place for state-of-the-art medical technology at COMPAMED 2020.
COMPAMED takes place in parallel with the world’s largest trade fair, MEDICA, which in 2019 had more than 6.000 exhibitors. With a total number of 121.000 visitors in 2019 for the joint trade fair, COMPAMED continues its ongoing succes and breaks its records once more.
The leading market place of the medical supplier industry
COMPAMED represents the international industry meeting point for the supplier market of the med-tech industry. Top rankings for exhibitor and visitor participation from all over the world as well as synergy effects with MEDICA plead for the participation in COMPAMED:
- Nearly 800 exhibitors from 40 nations at COMPAMED
- 90 percent of visitors with decision-making authority
- Synergy effects with the world’s largest medical trade fair MEDICA makes COMPAMED into the ideal location for the exchange between manufacturers, suppliers and system partners
- The approximately 5.500 exhibitors of MEDICA are also potential visitors of COMPAMED
Are you a supplier to the med-tech industry?
COMPAMED is the ideal platform for suppliers of technology and service solutions for use in the med-tech industry – from new materials, components, pre-products, packaging and services right up to complex microsystem technology and nanotechnology.
At the same time, MEDICA – the global forum for medicine – is taking place. And the nearly 6.000 exhibitors use the trade fair duo to find new sources of supply, components and system solutions.
Meet your targets at COMPAMED
The specialist trade visitors to COMPAMED come from the important markets of the world and have a high level of decision-making competences. Many medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA from all around the world visit COMPAMED. Almost all of them are involved in procurement decisions. Therefore, as an exhibitor at COMPAMED, you will meet exactly the right, highly qualified trade visitors from all over the world, including:
- Technical procurement managers
- Heads of research and development departments
- Engineers and technicians for R&D and production departments
- Production managers
- Design and process engineers
- Medical technology exhibitors from MEDICA
- Packaging specialists
- Quality assurance and quality control managers
- Qualification and validation specialists
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor on the Danish national pavilion at COMPAMED 2020, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
COMPAMED 2020 will take place from 16 - 19 November 2020 running in parallel with MEDICA.
With subsidy from the Trade Council:
DKK 4.150 per sqm up to 12 sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 4.900.
DKK 6.950 per sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 9.800. Members of Danish Export - Health Tech are eligible for a DKK 4.900 discount on the fixed co-ordination fee.
All prices excl. VAT.
Prices are based on a minimum of 7 participating companies, and includes:
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Raised floor with carpet
- 1 high or low table, 3 chairs and brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption on your area
- Inclusion in the official show catalogue and Pavilion of Denmark marketing material
- On-site assistance during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
The price is excl. printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods, flights, board and lodging.
Deadline for registration: 22 May 2020. Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please read our general terms of business:
Emil Stub, Konsulent
Tlf. +45 3377 3904
Thomas AndersenHead of Health Tech +45 2447 8502 firstname.lastname@example.org
Frederikke Lundgaard JensenExport Coordinator +45 2849 4752 email@example.com
Head of Health Tech
Thomas har et stort kendskab til life science-industrien samt sundheds- og velfærdssektoren, og vil du have sparring på, hvordan du kan øge din eksport i disse sektorer, er det ham, du skal tage fat i. Han er primus motor i vores Health Tech-netværk, og med mere end 20 års eksporterfaring har han blandt andet stort kendskab til markedsetablering.
Thomas har arbejdet i både private virksomheder og den offentlige sektor. Han har også været selvstændig i tre år, og derfor har han hands-on viden om de udfordringer, mindre virksomheder står med, når de skal øge deres eksport.
Vil du have sparring på markeder, kan Thomas hjælpe dig med viden om de fleste europæiske lande samt Australien, Kenya og Thailand, hvor han har været udstationeret.
Frederikke Lundgaard Jensen
Skal du med Health Tech til netværksmøde eller på messe og markedsbesøg, så er det Frederikke, der koordinerer din deltagelse.
Det er hun godt rustet til, fordi hun har fire års erfaring med kommunikation, marketing og koordinering fra en større konsulentvirksomhed. Frederikke er uddannet inden for kommunikation og journalistik.