CLIMATIZACION y REFRIGERACIÓN – C&R 2021
The demand is greater than ever for more energy-efficient solutions in Spain, and this is your unique opportunity to be first in line to meet key operators looking for high standard solutions in the HVAC & R sector.
16.11.2021 - 19.11.2021
IFEMA, Feria de Madrid, Spain
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council. See conditions and more information below.
The Spanish market, and the rest of Iberia, demands more efficient, smart, and energy-saving solutions that can compete with existing and obsolete solutions.
At CLIMATIZACION y REFRIGERACIÓN – C&R, Danish suppliers in the HVAC & R (Heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, cooling and refrigeration) sector get the opportunity to present their solutions to key players from the industry.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has put focus on a more energy-efficient industry-, housing- and tourism sector, and this is an important element in the Spanish financial re-establishment plan
- You will get direct access to key players in the industry
- You will be able to show your products and solutions
- As a Danish supplier, you are able to show technology, products and solutions that are more advanced and more efficient than many of the existing Spanish products and solutions
- With the current significant focus on optimisation of the private and public energy consumption in Spain, this is the perfect timing for introducing highly contemporary Danish products and solutions
You will meet key players from the HVAC-sector, e.g. Iberian energy- and engineering companies as ACS, FCC, OHL, Iberdrola, Acciona, EDP, Gas Natural, Fenosa, Abengoa, Técnicas Reunidas, Iberinco etc., that all have a prominent international profile and with projects all over the world.
More than 54,000 visitors
CLIMATIZACION y REFRIGERACIÓN – C&R is is the most important commercial event in the area and is a biannual exhibition. In 2019 it had 600 exhibitors and 54,700 visitors, consolidating it as one of the most important of its kind in the Mediterranean region.
Meet key operators in the HVAC & R sector
Great market opportunities in Spain and the Mediterranean area in the HVAC & R industry
This trade fair makes it possible for Danish suppliers of energy-efficient technologies and solutions to participate in the Danish Pavilion of Denmark and to offer advanced Danish technology and solutions to the Spanish energy sector transition:
- The Spanish NextGen EU recovery plan supports the Green Transition in Spain with up to DKK 430 bn., where energy efficiency plays a central role for general electrification of the energy consumption
- The Government plans, as one of their “Flagship initiatives”, to energy renovate up to 500,000 households during the coming years amounting to DKK 50 bn. as well as improving energy efficiency in public buildings
- Energy efficiency is an issue in the private sector, where focus is on the Tourist, Agricultural, Water and Industry sectors
- Digitalisation will also support the Green Transition, to which Spain has allocated up to DKK 40 bn. from the EU recovery plan
Participation packages and price
Turnkey exhibition price* (individual space excl. prints/graphics):
6 m2 : EUR 1,100 with subsidy / EUR 4,400 without subsidy
9 m2 : EUR 1,500 with subsidy / EUR 6,000 without subsidy
14 m2: EUR 2,200 with subsidy / EUR 8,800 without subsidy
Another size (please contact us)
Brochure stand* (1 wall at joint exhibition area):
1 wall : EUR 600 with subsidy / EUR 2,400 without subsidy
*excl. VAT. The price is excl. flights, local travel, accommodation, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
The project is supported by the Trade Council
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council. To participate with subsidy, your company must be eligible to receive subsidies based on the de-minimis-rules and regulations from the Trade Council.
Danish Export Association organises the Danish national stand at CLIMATIZACION y REFRIGERACIÓN – C&R 2021 in cooperation with The Trade Council of Denmark in Spain – part of the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Contact for more information
Jakob JespersenHead of Energy +45 2124 9966 firstname.lastname@example.org
Inge Lis NielsenProject Manager +45 6020 8555 email@example.com
Head of Energy
Jakob har mange års praktisk erfaring med globalt eksportsalg og forretningsudvikling og kan sparre med dig, hvis du vil vækste eksporten. Du kan fx tage en brainstorm med Jakob om eksportstrategi, nye markedsmuligheder og alternative salgskanaler.
Jakob har blandt andet 13 års erfaring som direktør for Logstor Oil & Gas, hvor han har solgt store olie- og gasprojekter til globale olieselskaber. Ud over det har Jakob startet eksport til nye markeder for en lang række danske industrivirksomheder gennem Eksporthuset, som var hans eget firma. Derfor kan du trygt bruge Jakob som sparringspartner, hvis du fx vil udvikle dit salg til nye eller eksisterende markeder.
Læs mere om vores energy-netværk her.
Inge Lis Nielsen
Inge Lis jonglerer de praktiske bolde på Danish Exports internationale aktiviteter. Hun står for en stor del af både planlægning og medlemskontakt. Derfor er det Inge Lis, der sørger for, at det er nemt for din virksomhed at tage med os på messe.