Chinese VIP Water Delegation to Denmark
Following numerous successful workshops in China, - we, the Trade Council and Danish Export Association, together with the Danish companies in China are inviting a VIP Water delegation to Denmark in December 2023. Would you like to meet the decision makers of 5-10 leading Chinese water stakeholders, and get the opportunity to network with them and present your technology? Then join our Chinese VIP Water Delegation to Denmark.
04.12.2023 - 08.12.2023
Zealand, Fyn and Jutland in Denmark
Full-day visit: fully booked
1/2-day visit: 18,800 kr.
2-hour visit: 12,500 kr.
Presentation at common seminar: 5,000 kr.
The price includes your participation in the whole-week program.
Subject to subsidy by the Trade Council, which has been granted.
The trip is based on a minimum of 7 participating companies.
Registration deadline: 24th October 2023
Subject to availability - based on first come-first served basis.
Through the partnership project U-S-E Water 2.0, Trade Council’s Water and Environment Team (TC-W&E) at the Embassy in Beijing and Danish Export – Water China have successfully organized 2 Danish delegations to China, where seminars and workshops were held with 12+ local water utilities in Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Guangdong, Anhui, Hubei, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Beijing. Based on these meetings and our follow ups, together with Danish companies in China, we have invited a number of VIP-connections to Denmark in December, where we will hold:
- Site visits to Danish Water and Wastewater Utilities, as well as Danish suppliers
- Seminars, technical workshops, networking etc.
The purpose is showcasing Danish green and water technology, branding and marketing as many Danish companies as possible, thus driving a potential and in-depth cooperation on water and environment demo project in China.
Why participate and whom you meet?
As a participant, you will:
- Meet your potential Chinese customers in Denmark
- Create awareness and influence the decision makers from China
- Promote your products and solutions to the right contacts
- Get knowledge of business opportunities and opportunity to sell
- Be promoted by Danish Ministry of Environment, TC and Danish Export-Water China through a long-run follow up with concrete project cooperation
The invited Chinese companies:
- Xiamen Municipal Water Designing & Planning Research Co. Ltd. 厦门市政水务规划设计研究院有限公司 (confirmed)
- Tongji University 同济大学环境科学与工程学院 (confirmed)
- SafBon Water Service （Holding） Inc., Shanghai 上海巴安水务股份有限公司 (confirmed)
- Tianjin Jingjin 天津景津 (TBC)
- China Three Gorges Corporation 中国三峡集团 (TBC)
- Wuhan Water 武汉水务 （TBC）
- Southwest Municipal Engineering Design Research Institute of China 中国市政工程西南设计研究总院有限公司 （confirmed)
In parallel, this program offers you excellent opportunity to find inspiration by sharing knowledge and experience with the other Danish participating companies.
China water policies and market potential
- With 14th Five-Year Plan, 2021 in reality first year in Chinas carbon- neutrality policy (which is now influencing all sectors)
- 2020-30: China invests 4.9 trillion USD in Carbon Neutrality (EU will invest 1.2 trillion USD in Europe)
- ”Double Carbon Policy” – peak 2030 and neutral before 2060
- ”Top Down Supervision System” secures targets
- New conditions will favorize energy– and resource efficiency
Pick up & Welcome
Visit State of Green and Site Visit in Copenhagen
Morning: visit SoG and presentations
Afternoon: Site visit, open for company visits and showcase etc.
Dinner: open for sponsorship
Visit VCS Denmark, show case, Seminar
Morning: Visit VCS, show case of Unisense Environment, and presentations
Afternoon: open for company visits and showcase
Dinner: open for sponsorship
Visit Grundfos Holding A/S in Bjerringbro
full day program at Grundfos
Visit AVK and other Danish companies
Morning: Visit AVK Holding A/S in Galten
Lunch hosted by AVK Holding
Afternoon: optional Landia etc.
Dinner: maybe by Danfoss
full day visit
More details & Update
The program is subject to changes.
See more details here.
The project is supported by the Trade Council.
To know more contact:
Ilse KorsvangHead of Business Development+45 5089 4488 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lixia DuanProject Consultant+45 6020 8565 email@example.com
Head of Business Development
Med mere end 30 års erfaring med eksportsalg, markedsetablering og distributionsopbygning kan Ilse hjælpe dig i gang på nye markeder. Det er især relevant for dig at tage fat i Ilse, hvis du vil ind i Kina, fordi hun står i spidsen for vores netværk inden for vand i Kina.
Ilse har stor viden om salg og virksomhedsdrift fra både SMV’er og store virksomheder. Efter mange år som eksport- og salgschef var hun selvstændig international konsulent inden for vandteknologi i ti år, hvor hun blandt andet arbejdede med Danida-projekter.
Ilse er ansvarlig for vores partnere, som du kan læse mere om her.
Lixia, der kommer fra Kina, er med på holdet bag Water China. Hun har arbejdet med danske virksomheder i Kina i mere end 12 år, og vil du sælge mere eller etablere din virksomhed i Kina, kan Lixia hjælpe dig på vej.
Lixia har blandt andet erfaring fra AVK, hvor hun har arbejdet i syv år. Først i AVK Shanghai som marketingchef og senere i AVK Holding i Galten. Hun kan derfor rådgive om strategisk markedsføring i Kina fx digitale platforme som WeChat.
Lixia har en Global Executive MBA fra CBS.