CFIA 2022 – Pavilion of Denmark
Do you want access to customers in the French food industry? Join Pavilion of Denmark and get your booth at CFIA in Rennes – the most popular industry show in France.
08.03.2022 - 10.03.2022
Admix Europe ApS
Danish Export Association (Eksportforeningen)
SSH Stainless A/S
Price Turnkey stand:
plus coordination fee
- all prices excl. VAT.
Members of Danish Export: DKK 4,995.00
Non-members: DKK 9,990.00
The food industry is one of the largest industries in both France and Europe. France has a large domestic market of 65 million consumers, and also exports a wide range of foods. Meat and dairy dominate the French market and represent about 1/3 of the entire food production.
Food safety and sustainable food production are key focus areas in France, and therefore customers at CFIA look for solutions, equipment and technology that can e.g. reduce energy consumption and waste as well as increase efficiency.
Exhibit with us and skip the waiting list
CFIA is the most important exhibition in the French food industry and is very popular with both exhibitors and guests.
This means that the fair is fully booked, and to reserve a booth, you must enter a waiting list.
However, we still have available space at Pavilion of Denmark, which can therefore be your loophole into exhibiting at CFIA in 2022.
Facts: CFIA 2019 (latest full edition)
- 1.600 exhibitors
- 22.768 visitors
CFIA is an annual exhibition.
Pavilion of Denmark is placed in hall 2, right next to the main information desk. This gives us a natural flow of guests and relevant leads coming by your booth.
Let us handle practicalities, so you can focus on your customers
Before the show, we handle contact with the organiser of CFIA and inform you of all practical information such as deadlines, parking facilities, which busses to take from the city to the venue, and we send you the papers that you must fill.
We make sure that your booth is ready when you arrive as well as dismantled after the exhibition. At least one representative from Danish Export is present during the entire show. We have coffee, snacks and drinks for you and your guests, and if you have questions we have or will find the answer for you.
In other words – you can concentrate on networking and maintaining good relations with your customers and partner.
Your to-do list
Now that we take care of the practical issues, you will have plenty of time to focus on the tasks that will really boost your business e.g.
- Investigate the French market and identify your most important prospects
- Invite VIP guests and book meetings for the exhibition
- Connect with the other Danish exhibitors at Pavilion of Denmark – you can share knowledge on customers and projects throughout the show
- Be ready, available and accessible at the exhibition floor. Since we provide you with snacks and drinks, there is no need to leave your booth
- Follow up on your leads as soon as the exhibition is over – we will take care of dismantling your booth
All prices are based on a minimum of 7 participating companies. In case of less than 7 participants, we reserve the rights to change the package price.
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of the exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Sign with company name
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests (Service depending on Covid-19 restrictions from the exhibition)
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
Please contact us for further information
Susanne HolmProject Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech +45 6020 8564 email@example.com
Brian BoeltProject Consultant +45 4055 8721 firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech
Susanne står i spidsen for vores netværk inden for bioenergi og arbejder med flere eksportprojekter i foreningen. Hun har stor erfaring med salg og kundesupport på en lang række eksportmarkeder, så hun kan blandt andet sparre med dig om kundernes krav, kultur og forretningsprocesser.
Susanne har tidligere været salgsingeniør, hvor hun fik en stor teknisk forståelse og erfaring med eksportsalg samt planlægning af messer. I Danish Export Association er hun med til at udvikle og gennemføre aktiviteter, der hjælper medlemmerne med at styrke deres eksport gennem netværksmøder og eksportfremstød.
Brian planlægger og projektleder Danish Exports mange internationale aktiviteter i tæt samspil med resten af kollegaerne. Du vil derfor møde Brian, når I deltager i vores eksportfremstødsaktiviteter.
Brian er en netværker helt ind i knoglerne og har et stort servicegen. Du vil nyde godt af hans lange erfaring fra rejsebranchen, når du deltager på eksportfremstød. Brian har mere end 95 lande i rygsækken og giver dig gerne et par fif til at knække den kulturelle nød, når du træder ind på nye markeder.