Aquaculture UK 2022 - Aviemore, Scotland
Join the Pavilion of Denmark at the leading aquaculture exhibition in Scotland
03.05.2022 - 05.05.2022
DKK 2,395 per m2 excl. VAT when booking minimum 9 m2 at the Pavilion of Denmark
DKK 4,995 excl. VAT in coordination fee per company
See further down the page for information on what the package price includes
The aquaculture industry in Scotland
The aquaculture industry is a key industry sector in Scotland and the sector is of great importance to the economy of the country. The aquaculture sector however experienced a decline during a number of years and a very ambitious plan was therefore set forth in 2017 for the expansion and development of the sector under the "2030 Aquaculture Strategy". Here a number of key decisionmakers and stakeholders from the entire value chain of the aquaculture industry in Scotland gathered forces to set out a common development strategy to be implemented for the sector.
The aquaculture industry and related processing industry in Scotland holds a large potential for increased productivity and efficiency. The ambition is to double the aquaculture industry's contribution to the economy by 2030 as well as to double the number of people directly engaged in the sector including the related fish- & seafood processing sector. The vision of the aquaculture industry in Scotland is to establish the country as one of the global leaders within the sector.
Scotland is today the 3rd largest salmon producer in the world after Chile & Norway, but Scotlands global market share has declined by close to 50% over the last 20 years. Scotland has having been outperformed by competing salmon producing nations, a downward trend which Scotland wish to change with focused efforts in the industry.
There could be an important potential for Danish suppliers of innovative, cost and energy efficient solutions to the aquaculture industry to come into play in the process of modernization and optimization of the aquaculture and related processing industry in Scotland.
Why participate at Aquaculture UK
- Aquaculture UK is the most important aquaculture exhibition dedicated the aquaculture and related processing industry in Scotland and the rest of UK
- Participation on a strong exhibition to meet relevant professionals, buyers, decision-makers and stakeholders from the sector from primarily Scotland but also the rest of UK and abroad
- Get the opportunity to network, get market insight and meet decision-makers from the sector in Scotland
- An exhibition that covers all aspects of the aquaculture sector value chain
- In 2018, 2,400 aquaculture industry professionals visited Aquaculture UK and 30 different nationalities were represented
- Exposure on a market with great focus on the aquaculture industry and continued investments
Pavilion of Denmark
Danish Export - Fish Tech will organize a Pavilion of Denmark at Aquaculture UK for Danish suppliers to the aquaculture industry to get exposure on the very interesting aquaculture market of Scotland.
By joining the Pavilion of Denmark and being part of the pavilion along with other Danish companies, your company will have a strong and very visual platform to be displayed towards the industry audience at Aquaculture UK.
We will take care of many practical matters prior to Aquaculture UK as well as during the exhibition so you can focus on what is most important for you, the dialogue with existing and potential new customers.
Furthermore participating on the Pavillion of Denmark gives you an opportunity to network, share knowledge, experiences, sales leads and discuss potential collaboration on projects with the other Danish suppliers on Pavilion of Denmark.
THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT
The price will include:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excluding prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table
- 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights on your stand
- Power consumption on your area (standard power connection)
- Exhibitor badges for your personnel
- Registration in official exhibitor catalogue
- Marketing for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Coffee/tea + snacks during the exhibition
- Lunch fo exhibitors daily
The price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council.
** "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.