Aquaculture: Denmark at RAS Connector Series - 9 June, 14 September & 3 November 2021
Join us for RAS Connector Series 2021 – digital events focusing on land-based aquaculture / fish-farming
Events on 9 June, 14 September, 3 November
DKK 4,750 excl. Danish VAT per company
For further details on package price see below
At Danish Export Association, we are pleased to announce that Denmark has been chosen as ‘Country partner’ for the RAS Connector Series digital event. RAS Connector Series focus on land-based aquaculture/fish-farming with main focus being on RAS (Recirculating Aquaculture Systems). Many land-based aquaculture projects are announced or underway, and RAS is the fastest expanding segment in the aquaculture industry today.
RAS Connector Series will take place as digital events over three separate days, where you can showcase your products and technology at virtual exhibitor booths as well as attend these events:
9 June 2021: (has been held) Two tracks focusing on:
- RAS Investors Forum
- Denmark: Conference/workshop focusing on Danish competencies to the aquaculture industry. The planning of the conference/workshop is under way, and as ‘Country partner’ it is a great opportunity to highlight Danish competencies and promote the strong group of Danish suppliers to the aquaculture industry.
14 September 2021:
- RAS Roundtable
3 November 2021:
- RAS Virtual Summit
A strong platform with international reach and audience
The RAS Connector Series will feature live presentations, Q&A Sessions, panel discussions, on-demand presentations as well as a meeting place for professionals in the aquaculture industry. NB: Attendees and exhibitors can continue to access the platform and booths on the online meeting platform. By participating your company can access the meeting place for 7 months between June and December 2021.
At Danish Export Association, we have teamed up with the organizer of RAS Connector Series, Annex Business Media. They have strong experience in building relations, connections and attract relevant audiences in the aquaculture industry. Besides RAS Connector Series they are also the editor of Aquaculture North America, Hatchery International, RASTech Magazine, RASTalk podcast as well as organizer of the physical RASTech conference. With this in mind, and with RAS Connector Series coming up, they have strong audiences in North America, and do also have a large international reach.
By being part of RAS Connector Series, you can showcase your product and technology, you can meet with other aquaculture industry professionals, connect and chat privately with other attendees.
By teaming up with the organizer, we assure an event with strong business insight of the current aquaculture industry, and at the same time we will be able to reach out to a vast number of North American and international aquaculture professionals that may join RAS Connector Series.
Why is it relevant for you?
Participation is relevant for suppliers to the land-based aquaculture/fish-farming industry. If you e.g. provide solutions such as: Fish feed, feed handling, fish-farming technology, fish-farming equipment, turn-key solutions, fish-farming systems, food safety and hygiene solutions, IT and data solutions, automation, machinery, processing equipment, water treatment, water filtration, by-products handling, waste handling, biogas handling, sludge treatment, construction, services and other solutions to the aquaculture production value chain participation is highly relevant for you.
By joining RAS Connector Series you can (as a Danish company) reach and get connected with relevant decision-makers and stakeholders:
- Fish-farm operators and farmers
- Fish-farm designers and engineers
- Decision-makers and stakeholders
Denmark is country partner - how can you be part of RAS Connector Series?
As a Danish company, you can be part of RAS Connector Series by getting a virtual exhibitor booth package.
In addition, we will work towards getting Danish companies registered to be involved/speak in the conference program on 9 June, but we cannot guarantee that all can be included with speaking slots in the conference program.
Virtual exhibitor booth package price:
DKK 4,750 excl. Danish VAT per company (*)
This price includes a virtual exhibitor booth for your company, which covers:
- 2 Access passes for RAS Connector Series
- Product & equipment images
- Online brochures & catalogues
- Company & product summary
- Company logo
- Contact info
- “Request info” button
- Booth traffic tracker tool
- Links to your promotional material such as social media
- Profile in Exhibitor Directory
- Marketing of Danish companies registered
(*) The price is based on grants from the Danish Trade Council. Danish VAT number is required for participation, and it requires a minimum of Danish companies to register for the Danish involvement at RAS Connector Series to happen.
Please note that the package price does not include:
- ‘Exhibitor Booth Tour Add-on Video’ is not included in the package price above. You can make an additional purchase for this at DKK 1,000 excl. Danish VAT. The additional ‘Exhibitor Booth Tour Add-on Video’ is a 2-minute pre-recorded video that showcases any new RAS related products or features that you as an industry supplier may be exhibiting or looking to highlight at your booth. These recorded booth tours provide a "human face" to a virtual exhibitor booth and give you as a supplier a useful opportunity to showcase equipment from your product range, or perhaps record an interview with a colleague about a specific product or service. Recording and production of video is not included in the price.
- The package price includes 2 Access passes to RAS Connector Series. If you wish to buy additional passes for your staff, we can offer these at DKK 400 each excl. Danish VAT. This offer is only valid for Danish companies registered for the virtual exhibitor booth package at RAS Connector Series.
- Speaking slots from your side in the actual conference program on 9 June cannot be guaranteed. We will work towards getting Danish companies registered to speak in the conference program, but we cannot guarantee that all can be included. We at Danish Export will organize the conference program in collaboration with RAS Connector Series. However, all Danish companies registered will be profiled in all marketing and information about the Danish involvement in the RAS Connector Series.
Contact us if any questions
Andreas Julskjær PedersenHead of Water & Project Manager +45 2262 1691 firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Winkel LilleøreHead of Fish Tech +45 6020 8557 email@example.com
Andreas Julskjær Pedersen
Head of Water & Project Manager
Andreas står i spidsen for Danish Export – Water. Han mener, at netværk er den hurtigste vej til nye kunder og samarbejdspartnere. Derfor kan han både sætte dig i forbindelse med relevante kontakter inden for vand- og spildevandsbranchen og hjælpe med sparring på dit eksportarbejde.
Andreas ved, hvordan danske vandvirksomheder etablerer sig i udlandet, fordi han har haft et tæt samarbejde med en række eksportører i branchen siden 2016. Han har boet i Tyskland, hvor han blandt andet arbejdede ved Generalkonsulatet i München og hos Infineon Technologies AG som Global Supply Manager.
Andreas er uddannet Cand.Ling.Merc. fra Aarhus BSS, hvor han også har taget sin bachelor i international virksomhedskommunikation og europæiske studier. Derudover er han certificeret i PRINCE2 og arbejder til daglig med projektstyring og -ledelse.
Martin Winkel Lilleøre
Head of Fish Tech
Martin står for netværket Fish Tech. Han har mere end ti års erfaring med salg og stort kendskab til fiskeri, akvakultur og procesudstyr. Han har opbygget et stort netværk af relevante personer inden for industrierne og kan hjælpe dig med sparring om markedsmuligheder, kontakter og eksportudfordringer.
Martin har en kreativ tilgang til arbejdsopgaverne og et stort dansk og internationalt netværk. Han har boet i udlandet ad flere omgange og har arbejdet med fremstød til blandt andet Chile, Rusland, Kina, Norge, Skotland, Island, Færøerne, Belgien, Dubai, USA og Marokko.