Anuga FoodTec 2021
Want to join the leading global trade fair, which successfully covers all aspects of food production?
23.03.2021 - 26.03.2021
The price will include an expected subsidy between 50 – 75 %
Contact us for further information.
Anuga FoodTec is without any doubt the leading global trade fair for the international food and beverage production industry
As the only trade fair in the world Anuga FoodTec covers all aspects of food production. From processing, filling and packaging technology to packaging materials, ingredients, food safety and the entire range of innovations from all the areas associated with food production.
Strong concept: Food technology at the highest level
A more protective and at the same time more efficient use of natural resources will be the key competence of future societies. Exhibitors will be presenting a variety of solutions for strengthening competitiveness and reducing the use of energy, water and food in production. Numerous accompanying events will also illuminate the topic from various angles.
Exhibit with the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- A great opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, agents, representatives and distributors from Germany and the rest of the world.
- Unique exposure
- Networking dinner for Pavilion of Denmark exhibitors
- The opportunity to network and share experiences with other Danish exhibitors at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
Pavilion of Denmark is located in hall 10.1 - View the 2021 fairground here
Hotel offer: Please note that we have a group reservation at PARK CONSUL KÖLN,
contact us for further information.
Facts Anuga FoodTec 2018:
- 1.657 exhibitors from 48 countries
- 129.000 sqm exhibition space
- 50.000 visitors from 152 countries
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand using Expo-System at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests, Note: Pending this is allowed due to Covid-19 circumstances
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council
Contact us if you are interested in joining the Pavilion of Denmark
Heidi RavnHead of Food Tech +45 24 21 89 88 firstname.lastname@example.org
Signe BorupExport Coordinator +45 60 20 85 46 email@example.com
Head of Food Tech
Heidi står i spidsen for Danish Export – Food Tech. Hun har arbejdet med internationalt salg, forretningsudvikling og markedsetablering i mere end 18 år og kan derfor hjælpe dig godt i gang på nye markeder.
Gennem sin karriere har Heidi især arbejdet med fødevareindustrien, og det har givet hende viden om industriens aktører. Hun har blandt andet været fem år hos en spansk distributør af proces- og packagingudstyr og fem år i Trade Council som eksportrådgiver med sektoransvar for landbrug og fødevarer.
Du kan roligt tage fat i Signe, hvis du har spørgsmål til dit medlemskab eller vores arrangementer. Hun har nemlig helt styr på koordineringen af messer, delegationsture og netværksmøder i vores Food Tech-netværk.
Signe har erfaring med kundeservice, ordrehåndtering og logistik fra sine tidligere stillinger hos DSV Road og Aqua D’or Mineral Water.