Join us for at Russia´s no. 1 international food & beverage processing exhibition
04.10.2021 - 08.10.2021
To be confirmed
Pavilion of Denmark at AgroProdMash - your gateway to Russia
AgroProdMash is the most important exhibition for machinery, equipment and ingredients for the food processing industry in Russia and Eastern Europe.
With sanctions against Russia’s import of food still imposed, the market is working towards becoming self-sufficient by 2023. 2/5 of an estimated 43.000 Russian slaughter houses, dairy plants, breweries, bakeries as well as food processing and manufacturing in general must renew and expand production to reach Russia's goal of becoming self-sufficient.
This creates an urgent need for new processing equipment and solutions. Since Russia currently imports 86 percent of all processing equipment, potential is high for Danish suppliers. This is the 5th time we organize Pavilion of Denmark at AgroProdMash.
Facts AgroProdMash 2019
- 930 exhibitors from 33 countries
- 26.500 visitors
- AgroProdMash is held every year
“Exhibiting at AgroProdMash has increased our sales to Russia, because we meet end-users from our biggest Russian customers. This gives us a better chance to explain how our solutions benefits their production, which strengthens our relationships.”
Peter Nygaard Christensen, DSI Freezing & Handling
Focus on your leads
We provide a turnkey and full service stand.
Danish Export Food Tech takes care of all practicalities, build up and dismantling of the stand in close coorporation with our standbuilder Standesign A/S.
Join the Pavilion of Denmark and get:
- Exellent exposure to potential business partners
- Network and share experience with other Danish companies with similar industry- and market interests
- An unique opportunity of getting in close contact with potential partners and decision makers from the Russian food and beverage industry
This event is subsidised by The Trade Council
Please contact me if you are interested in joining the Pavilion of Denmark at AgroProdMash 2021
Susanne HolmProject Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech +45 6020 8564 email@example.com
Project Manager & Head of Bioenergy and Food Tech
Susanne står i spidsen for vores netværk inden for bioenergi og arbejder med flere eksportprojekter i foreningen. Hun har stor erfaring med salg og kundesupport på en lang række eksportmarkeder, så hun kan blandt andet sparre med dig om kundernes krav, kultur og forretningsprocesser.
Susanne har tidligere været salgsingeniør, hvor hun fik en stor teknisk forståelse og erfaring med eksportsalg samt planlægning af messer. I Danish Export Association er hun med til at udvikle og gennemføre aktiviteter, der hjælper medlemmerne med at styrke deres eksport gennem netværksmøder og eksportfremstød.
The exhibitor package includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. prints/graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- 1 brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption (standard use) on your area
- Company name sign
- Joint storage room for the exhibitors
- Joint bar area with hot/cold beverages and snacks for you and your guests
(Service depending on Corona restrictions from the exhibition)
- Joint marketing activities incl. marketing hand-out to be distributed before and during show
- Fee for listing in the show catalogue (mandatory for all exhibitors)
- Service assistance during the exhibition
- Hotel proposal is offered (optional use)
- The price is excl. transportation of own goods, board and lodging
* "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies have to complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy-administrators. As a service, the Danish Export Association can provide information on all subsidies received through us.